Skip to content

Browns Trade Out #1 for Garopolo

The Browns Board
23 13 1.0k
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Would be a typical Browns move.. I wouldnt be shocked if it really happened.. I still expect them to do something really stupid...

  • Would be a typical Browns move.. I wouldnt be shocked if it really happened.. I still expect them to do something really stupid...

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    Would be a typical Browns move.. I wouldnt be shocked if it really happened.. I still expect them to do something really stupid...

    Every single year. As much as I don't want to see Trubs at 1 overall, I'd take it over JG
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #23

    Trubisky Kessler and Osweiler would be an okay Trio. The downside is that there's no crafty old veteran leadership to guide any of those three relative newcomers.

    WSS