Skip to content

Interesting Take on Browns Future QB

The Browns Board
25 15 1.2k
  • I say roll with Kessler. If we do go QB with #12 I wouldn't be mad but Kessler deserve to start after the beating he took last year. If anything it shows how tough the kid is. Give him an improved OLine and a better Defense and Kessler is going to shine.

    @alkid3 said:

    I say roll with Kessler. If we do go QB with #12 I wouldn't be mad but Kessler deserve to start after the beating he took last year. If anything it shows how tough the kid is. Give him an improved OLine and a better Defense and Kessler is going to shine.

    Agree, too early to abandon him. Rookie year with two concussions.

    He may come back a different QB; gotta find out.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Dobbs is way too ugly to be the face of any team.

    😉

    WSS

    It isn't hurting Shazier. They both have that no eyebrows disease

    @mld-woody said:

    It isn't hurting Shazier. They both have that no eyebrows disease

    Shazier did have eyebrows this past season... so maybe there's a cure.

  • I say roll with Kessler. If we do go QB with #12 I wouldn't be mad but Kessler deserve to start after the beating he took last year. If anything it shows how tough the kid is. Give him an improved OLine and a better Defense and Kessler is going to shine.

    @alkid3 said:

    I say roll with Kessler. If we do go QB with #12 I wouldn't be mad but Kessler deserve to start after the beating he took last year. If anything it shows how tough the kid is. Give him an improved OLine and a better Defense and Kessler is going to shine.

    My gut says roll with Kessler. Then my brain says "This is exactly how your gut felt in 2011 with Colt McCoy." I have no clue what think at QB. We're eventually just going to have to luck out on a 3rd or 4th rounder like Wilson or Prescott. We're cursed with round 1 QBs.
  • I was reading that earlier...

    At least now every possibility regarding our QB situation has been covered so there's no need to discuss it any further until the Draft... 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    I was reading that earlier...

    At least now every possibility regarding our QB situation has been covered so there's no need to discuss it any further until the Draft... 🙂

    Is that a promise?

  • @mld-woody said:

    It isn't hurting Shazier. They both have that no eyebrows disease

    Shazier did have eyebrows this past season... so maybe there's a cure.

    @tour2ma said:

    Shazier did have eyebrows this past season... so maybe there's a cure.

    There is a cure administered by a tattoo artist.