Skip to content

This marks the end of Josh Gordon as a Brown

The Browns Board
46 23 1.9k
  • @ghoolie said:

    This shows you how fucking stupid people under 40 are. Ooooooooh, that cartoon shit is sooooooo important. Fucking idiotic.

    Lol dude it's the intent that matters. Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it's irrelevant. I'll bet you my house Gordon is not a Brown by the time the season starts.

  • @ghoolie said:

    This shows you how fucking stupid people under 40 are. Ooooooooh, that cartoon shit is sooooooo important. Fucking idiotic.

    Lol dude it's the intent that matters. Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it's irrelevant. I'll bet you my house Gordon is not a Brown by the time the season starts.

    Mitch2Pryor said:

    I'll bet you my house Gordon is not a Brown by the time the season starts.

    Preserved for posterity...

    I've still not seen any evidence of the link to Josh...

  • Mitch2Pryor said:

    I'll bet you my house Gordon is not a Brown by the time the season starts.

    Preserved for posterity...

    I've still not seen any evidence of the link to Josh...

    @tour2ma said:

    Preserved for posterity...

    I've still not seen any evidence of the link to Josh...

    Nor have I.....

    In fact....the account that posted those pics has been suspended.....while Joshes account has not....

    How does that work?

  • @ghoolie said:

    This is a great thread. I have said this all along, people under 40 are dumb fucking people. Under 30 it gets worse, and under 20, you might as well have a conversation with Gonorrhea pus. Just look at how gullible these fucking morons are. Last year at this time Zomblow and Flugels were launching an attack on me for my suggesting that only a fucking moron would sign RG3 let alone fall in love with him. I predicted the fucker would get hurt early. But NO NO NO....................... the Browns siad Hue fell in love with this guy, and that NOBODY ELSE realizes what potential RG3 had.................. BLAH BLAH BLAH....... these fucking experts.........I am telling you dude, people under 40 are dumb. No street smarts, no common sense......... FUCKTARDS

    Another classic reminder for children under/over 60 of why one should "just say no!" Ghoolie continues to confuse that with "just add moonshine" and lucky us!

  • Bye Josh. Everyone I know named Josh is a major fuck up.

  • In all my years I never imagined I'd come across (no pun intended) a person whose frame of reference included conversing with "Gonorrhea pus"....