Skip to content

Playoffs start

The Cavs Board
45 13 4.4k
  • Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

    some of the stuff he does...

    I've never seen before - anywhere.

    GO CAVS !!!!

    @calfoxwc said:

    Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

    some of the stuff he does...

    I've never seen before - anywhere.

    GO CAVS !!!!

    +1
  • Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

    some of the stuff he does...

    I've never seen before - anywhere.

    GO CAVS !!!!

    @calfoxwc said:

    Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

    some of the stuff he does...

    I've never seen before - anywhere.

    GO CAVS !!!!

    Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

  • Top 10 player no but top 10 guard yes. If Kyrie had Kobe Jordan size he would be top 3-4 player because let's be for real here Irving is a SG in a PG's body. Skill wise he is off the charts

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

    some of the stuff he does...

    I've never seen before - anywhere.

    GO CAVS !!!!

    Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

    @baconhound said:

    Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

    Curry was hurting all of the 2016 Finals and it showed. This year with added support and a healthier Curry no wonder GS is favored, the CAVS will need some super effort to get a lead in this series.

  • @baconhound said:

    Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

    Curry was hurting all of the 2016 Finals and it showed. This year with added support and a healthier Curry no wonder GS is favored, the CAVS will need some super effort to get a lead in this series.

    @mjp28 said:

    Curry was hurting all of the 2016 Finals and it showed. This year with added support and a healthier Curry no wonder GS is favored, the CAVS will need some super effort to get a lead in this series.

    Cavs defense is going to have to be very good.