owner front office different opinion then coaches?
-
Nope..But I'd take Wentz over this QB draft class.
Me too....
So, when people speculate we will trade up to get our QB, it makes me wonder why we would pass on one when we have the pick(this year AND last year).....but then suddenly give 2 firsts(or the equivalent or more) for one thats not deemed to be so great....
Doesnt make any sense....
Me too....
So, when people speculate we will trade up to get our QB, it makes me wonder why we would pass on one when we have the pick(this year AND last year).....but then suddenly give 2 firsts(or the equivalent or more) for one thats not deemed to be so great....
Doesnt make any sense....
Because you are wrong and the guy that they want this year is better...in their opinion... than that guy from last year. That is why.
-
He beat me by 30 seconds. I have only read Ghoolie and maybe you that want trubs number one
Hoorta. And I am not saying I want MT #1....but I do want him. If he goes to #12, great. (he won't slip that far). If the Browns trade up to #5 or 6, also good.
I fully expect the Browns to take Garrett. The question, for me, is how can they also get MT.
Hoorta. And I am not saying I want MT #1....but I do want him. If he goes to #12, great. (he won't slip that far). If the Browns trade up to #5 or 6, also good.
I fully expect the Browns to take Garrett. The question, for me, is how can they also get MT.
Exactly Gip. Taking Mitch #1 over Garrett would be a huge risk, and would be universally critised.
I've already said the 49ers #2 is out of reach from what we'd have to give up. But if he's still there @ #5 with the Titans on the clock, it gets interesting. For all we know, the Jets who supposedly love Trubs could move up to #2. That would probably only cost them their 2018 first round pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login