Skip to content

Warrane Sapp say Garrett isnt worthy of #1 pick

The Browns Board
26 13 875
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

  • Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Warren Sapp is a piece of shit whose opinion I hold in less regard than Ghoolies. If he's saying Myles isn't worth the 1st pick I'm even more on board with taking him.

    @mudfly said:

    Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

  • I am tired of wasting picks hoorta. I want solid players that are solid without question marks in the first or second round. We build this through the draft. I really don't see our future QB in this class.

    Quick fixed are in free agency.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @lbc-mike said:

    I am tired of wasting picks hoorta. I want solid players that are solid without question marks in the first or second round. We build this through the draft. I really don't see our future QB in this class.

    Quick fixed are in free agency.

    Of course the fact is, every single other person/position that YOU think is solid and without question mark could bust just as easily as the QB that you think would be no good.

    About the same ratio of DEs and OLBs taken in the top 10 of the draft have been busts as have QBs. Between 2000 and 2015 (not counting 2016...too early), you have the following names:

    Dante Fowler

    Jamal Reynolds

    Gaines Adams

    Derrick Harvey

    Vernon Gholston

    Dion Jordan

    Jamal Anderson

    Aldon Smith

    Courtney Brown

    So, don't be sure about what you think you know.

  • Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mudfly said:

    Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

    So? You are arguing to take the QB with our first first round pick? Sounds like it.

  • @mudfly said:

    Simply put.....if we draft a player at #1......then draft a QB with our 2nd first rounder.....we are following the EXACT formula previous regimes have failed with......exact

    So? You are arguing to take the QB with our first first round pick? Sounds like it.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    So? You are arguing to take the QB with our first first round pick? Sounds like it.

    No....Im not arguing anything....or suggesting we draft a QB at one....

    Im simply stating a fact about the Browns history(and I know you like facts and history).....

    Simply put.....I dont want to spend a 1st round pick on a qb NOT good enough to draft with our first pick...again....and again....and again.....and NOW...POTENTIALLY......again....