Skip to content

What we should do this year.Really.

The Browns Board
26 13 681
  • I think a lot of QB will drop tomorrow

  • @comeonman said:

    Yep. 22.

    Well... we haven't tried trading down to take a QB at 22...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... we haven't tried trading down to take a QB at 22...

    true
  • Lets just put the QBOF debate away for this year. Everyone agrees that next next presents a better,more plentiful crop of NFL prospects.Cousins,McCarron, and Garoppolo are NFL ready. We can just buy one of those three. The class of college QB's next year exceed this years class. Last year we led 5 games at the half.We trailed 3 more by 6 points or less.We need defense people.Lots of defense. The only offensive offensive player I would take in the first 2 rounds is O.J.Howard. Lets see what we have in Kessler and Osweiller. We finished 30th or worse in the top 4 defensive catagories. We didn't lose last year because of our offense,it was our defense.Defense,defense,and more defense is how I would go. Lets build the team and see what we have that needs fixed.Do not mortgage our assets for a maybe.Next year we can afford to buy a couple of these guys and see who works out.If we need to.

    @devildawg55 said:

    Lets just put the QBOF debate away for this year. Everyone agrees that next next presents a better,more plentiful crop of NFL prospects.Cousins,McCarron, and Garoppolo are NFL ready. We can just buy one of those three. The class of college QB's next year exceed this years class. Last year we led 5 games at the half.We trailed 3 more by 6 points or less.We need defense people.Lots of defense. The only offensive offensive player I would take in the first 2 rounds is O.J.Howard. Lets see what we have in Kessler and Osweiller. We finished 30th or worse in the top 4 defensive catagories. We didn't lose last year because of our offense,it was our defense.Defense,defense,and more defense is how I would go. Lets build the team and see what we have that needs fixed.Do not mortgage our assets for a maybe.Next year we can afford to buy a couple of these guys and see who works out.If we need to.

    u rule seriously I could not agree more

  • @ghoolie said:

    Every loss was due to offense. Not enough points. Making the D play too many plays. Trubisky is the pick. Garrett, if you hadn't heard, is going to jail.

    and he is going to make trub his bitch

  • I think a lot of QB will drop tomorrow

    @lbc-mike said:

    I think a lot of QB will drop tomorrow

    If our Mock is prologue, then they will... of course it'd also be the first time our Mock will have been prologue...

  • I'm hoping all the Browns' calls were to generate more QB interest so at least 2 go before we pick @ 12 so we have more good defenders to chose from. And if they have a target that is really further down the board, I am not averse to trading down for a lower one plus a pick for next year to give us more ammo to go for a real QB early in the 2018 draft.