Peter King ranks the league
-
Actually there is only one thing more stupid than everyones response to articles....
Me taking the time to respond to everyones response to the articles.
-
I'd like to set the record straight on my opinion about our QB situation...
1st, I think DA is an above average QB and as coach Sam said, Braylon cost him his job last year...
DA played with a concussion and for a QB that's the kiss of death...
If you know anything about concussions it affects your thought processes and reaction time...
My biggest bitch with Romeo was that Quinn should have been playing because DA was damaged material...
With that said, however, I think the Browns nation deserves to see what we invested a 1st round pick in...
I feel that Quinn should play until he's shown that he can't handle the position effectively and take us to the next level....
I've seen DA at his best and was impressed... Now I want to see what Quinn can do so I can form an intelligent opinion on the two....
I'll leave all the cutsie wutsie name calling and labeling to other posters... I just want a QB under center that allows us to be competative in our division and in the league....
If DA's that Qb, so be it...If BQ's that QB so be it.....
T.Dawg
-
@inspecta said:
daddybull, that's the general consensus around here as well.The only thing I disagree with is your assessment on DA's troubles last year. If it was just the concussion that made him play like shit then how do you explain the last 7 games of 07 and then that putrid performance in the pro bowl?
Pre concussion syndrome
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login