Skip to content

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

The Browns Board
148 39 4.6k
  • I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

  • I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Why ? name him after a rodent

  • Because he's from Michigan. And it's funny.

  • he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

  • I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.
  • sydS syd

    he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

    @syd said:

    he's a jersey kid not from fichigan

    So he chose them. Even gayer.

  • @wargograw said:

    I vote we keep Gerbil forever.

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.

    @comeonman said:

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

  • @comeonman said:

    Even after an all pro season? So it's a term of endearment for you now that he's a Brown.

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    @wargograw said:

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    So says the Aggie fan

  • Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

  • What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

  • What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    @poeticg said:

    What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

  • @poeticg said:

    What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

    Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    @d-bone said:

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

  • @wargograw said:

    Ok. All pro season and he can lose the name.

    So says the Aggie fan

    @mld-woody said:

    So says the Aggie fan

    Thanks captain Non Sequitur.

  • You clearly really don't understand college football, Stink.

  • @d-bone said:

    I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    @stinkhole said:

    Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

    Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

    These are fucking kids.

    Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

    Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

    Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

  • @mld-woody said:

    So says the Aggie fan

    Thanks captain Non Sequitur.

    @wargograw said:

    Thanks captain Non Sequitur.

    Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns

    How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?

  • If our Michigan, Miami and Texas A&M players play up to their first round selection, college of origin becomes moot. Kind of strange that one OkSt player plays better than the other first rounder from the 2014. And rarely are they linked to college of origin, just what round they were taken and how they played for the Browns thus far. That is all that is important now anyway. If the Browns had taken Foreman from Texas this year, I'd be the first throwing my hands up as he crossed the goal line.

    EDIT: Even if the school in Asstin from which I have a second grad degree sucks! 😉

  • Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

    @topdawg31 said:

    Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

    Might have to reopen the nickname vote... Sergeant Peppers' Quarterback Club Band?

    @mld-woody said:

    Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

    Is that all?

  • The dude who makes countless trivia threads has "a life," folks. Who knew.

    @wargograw said:

    The dude who makes countless trivia threads has "a life," folks. Who knew.

    Anyone who paid one fucking bit of attention to anything going on around them and who is not on the Lean or the Molly...(would that be you?)

  • It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    @mld-woody said:

    It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

    Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

    I hope you are right. I hope Stribling becomes a diamond in the rough. Because they are now Browns. But, like we said...we hold you personally responsible for their performance. You better not mess up dude. 😮😠😡