Skip to content

Interest in Mixon?

The Browns Board
45 19 1.1k
  • Any of you have a clue to the seriousness of Mixons assault?

    Busted the bones in her face in 4 places.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @stinkhole said:

    Any of you have a clue to the seriousness of Mixons assault?

    Busted the bones in her face in 4 places.

    Sure have. If Mixon can't make it in football, he can try out for MMA. He's got a wicked right hook.

  • @stinkhole said:

    Well yeah, but your missing the point. We are in the midst of the NFL draft. Whatever trouble a player gets into after he is drafted is not the fault of the team drafting him.

    The bengals have been known to acquire players known to have behavioral issues on and off the field.

    You can now add Mixon to that bunch.

    I get that point....100%

    I also know if a guy we drafted raped or murdered someone, I wouldnt support him....cheer for him....or defend him....

    Bungals....Steelers.....Browns....Ravens.....doesnt matter.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #42

    @mudfly said:

    I get that point....100%

    I also know if a guy we drafted raped or murdered someone, I wouldnt support him....cheer for him....or defend him....

    Bungals....Steelers.....Browns....Ravens.....doesnt matter.

    Ok...then you must agree you implying Ben raped someone was irrelevant to this topic. He had no record of misbehavior before he was drafted by the Steelers.

  • @mudfly said:

    I get that point....100%

    I also know if a guy we drafted raped or murdered someone, I wouldnt support him....cheer for him....or defend him....

    Bungals....Steelers.....Browns....Ravens.....doesnt matter.

    Ok...then you must agree you implying Ben raped someone was irrelevant to this topic. He had no record of misbehavior before he was drafted by the Steelers.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #43

    @stinkhole said:

    Ok...then you must agree you alluding to Ben raping someone was irrelevant. He had no record of misbehavior before he was drafted by the Steelers.

    Other than Ive seen you stool fans defend him to the death....but in re to drafting him?....no issues....

  • @tour2ma said:

    Fess up.... no A&M grad talks like that...

    LOL! Unless they have a Cornell undergrad with a Masters in English from A&M like the old wifey. 😁

    I live with a walking Thesaurus. I'm into paleontology too ya know. 😆

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm into paleontology too ya know. 😆

    Well... duh... you're old...

    @stinkhole said:

    After that punch she'd probably rather have been raped.

    Please tell me that was only a piss-poor attempt at humor...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #45

    If you can't forgive him, you may not be forgiven.