3 rounds down...5 in the tank....lets review....
-
Hey Gunz.....the best thing to do in these situations is NOT take the bait.....it really isnt that hard and has a way of keeping the thread on track....
Since I am the supreme ruler on this thread, I declare it will close the instant the ghoolie plague takes over and turns it to shit....
Hey Gunz.....the best thing to do in these situations is NOT take the bait.....it really isnt that hard and has a way of keeping the thread on track....
Since I am the supreme ruler on this thread, I declare it will close the instant the ghoolie plague takes over and turns it to shit....
He won't respond. Every time I have replied to him posts like this and showed him some truth, he hasn't responded. I would LOVE to see him try to take my challenge. I want to see his play designs set up specifically for Paxton Lynch and Mitch Trubisky
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login