Skip to content

Around the AFCN's Drafts...

The Browns Board
141 20 3.4k
  • @the-gipper said:

    There was no "pissing match" until you started it.....saying how I didn't know anything about football....because I didn't say that Tuitt was a DE...because I said that PFR listed him as a DT...and you had conniptions over that.

    (and now you back track....Just because YOU didn't remember him playing any DT...you proclaimed that he never did....but clearly he did. So...maybe next time you can leave your childishness at the door. If I or anyone here makes a simple mistake over a miniscule factoid....there is no need to cry bloody murder over it. )

    I don't get all trivia right either.....it ain't no big thing.

    He played DT at Notre Dame, he's never been a dt or a nose for the Steelers other than as a fill in so for PFR to list him as a dt is a blunder on their part. My criticism of your football knowledge is like a big snow ball, it's not based on one thing.

    @vagitron said:

    He played DT at Notre Dame, he's never been a dt or a nose for the Steelers other than as a fill in so for PFR to list him as a dt is a blunder on their part. My criticism of your football knowledge is like a big snow ball, it's not based on one thing.

    But, again, we go back to the fact that I put a zillion factoids of NFL knowledge on this board. And your critique is based on one or two ever facts that may be plausibly wrong....or plausibly not.

    Your knowledge of the game is limited to that little snowball in your hand. My knowledge of the game is an avalanche that buries you and your little snowball and the entire mountainside.

    Others have done this along with you: Tour got all hypercritical over the fact that I misremembered the fact that Brandon Weeden missed a game in the middle of his rookie season...rather than the 1st game of the season, which I had originally thought, just going from my memory. Again, a snowball in an avalanche. There at least I just got a miniscule factoid wrong in my memory. Here at least I looked the guy up in my regular go to source. Yet, you want to assess the blunder to me. (and others confirmed that Tuitt...on frequent occasion lines up at DT....which you denied. So...now, don't you come in for criticism for your "ignorance" of that fact?)

    And look....I run these Trivia threads like every week......and with every post that someone makes in reply they get things wrong. Do I get my sphincter puckered over the fact that someone gets a trivia question wrong? Obviously the answer is Hell No. I just politely say NO and then say try again.

    You understand that we are talking about a trivia question here: Where does Tuitt line up?

    Now, your turn....go to the Trivia Thread that is up there now. FYI...not a SINGLE question of this current quiz is about the Cleveland Browns....so you don't have the excuse that you don't know much about the Browns and thus you have to pass on a Browns esoteric quiz. This is not that.

    Go ahead...you can do it Cinderelly, you can do it.