Summer '17 Series... (Fargo - Season 3)
-
Are these out on DVD yet?
Like said... "on a silver platter."
I looked it up, could not find an answer either way. If you know so much, just say so. this is just a yes or no answer. On the other thing you asked me to supply you with what was likely an hour and a half of research I had done.
And I notice you still did not give the simple yes or no answer. If you don't know...just admit it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login