Why?
-
Why?....
Why not?
Personally, the absolute last thing I want to read is another Ghoolie thread...I mean, who actually wants to start one anyway?
Only thing worse than his drivel, are the schmucks who feel a need to respond to it....endlessly.....
And there you have the reason why it was deleted. I didn't see the point of it, especially knowing full well that he wouldn't respond. Hoorta is right except I'd say it's more than half the time he's just posting to get the reaction of the dolts who feel the need to respond. The thread in question would've turned into a total shit show before the end of the first page so I nuked it to save the board some nonsense.
And there you have the reason why it was deleted. I didn't see the point of it, especially knowing full well that he wouldn't respond. Hoorta is right except I'd say it's more than half the time he's just posting to get the reaction of the dolts who feel the need to respond. The thread in question would've turned into a total shit show before the end of the first page so I nuked it to save the board some nonsense.
LOL!
-
i got tossed from the board for some lame ass shit , so lame i forgot why,hope that answers your question
-
Ghoolie is just a troll and people still fall for it lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login