Vincent Jackson
-
Definitely a checkered past. Have not seen any issues though since he entered the league. Big tall target with huge wing span, likely could be picked up for very little.
Definitely a checkered past. Have not seen any issues though since he entered the league. Big tall target with huge wing span, likely could be picked up for very little.
It isn't off the field concerns. The guy is not very talented. The Titans passed him on when they weren't overflowing with WR talent. The Eagles got him because they desperately needed WR help and the guy sucked there too.
-
OGB Jr.?
Another Ogre?
I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.
So, yes: Who?
Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.
Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.
Weed concerns? Jesus...when if the NFL going to fucking get over it.
Of course, he being on the weed and being here could mean a whole new way of thinking: Can you bend it Like Beckham?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login