Skip to content

Good quality product at a reasonable price

Barber Shop Talk
25 9 804
  • I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    Counterfeit coffees are a huge business all over the world including growing areas, I remember years back when they busted sellers some distributing 100% Columbian coffee that wasn't 100% or near that at all.

    Coach purses and Colombian coffee what's this world coming to? Truth is some counterfeits are pretty good largely due to our Chinese friends.

  • I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    oh my god I have grown up,used to be when anyone talked about anything from Hawaii it was weed

  • sydS syd

    @the-gipper said:

    I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    oh my god I have grown up,used to be when anyone talked about anything from Hawaii it was weed

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @syd said:

    oh my god I have grown up,used to be when anyone talked about anything from Hawaii it was weed

    Maui wow-wee? (and no I'm not a stoner)

  • sydS syd

    @the-gipper said:

    I bought mine in Kona, Hawaii from a coffee farm located on the slopes of Mauna Loa.

    oh my god I have grown up,used to be when anyone talked about anything from Hawaii it was weed

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @syd said:

    oh my god I have grown up,used to be when anyone talked about anything from Hawaii it was weed

    That Kona coffee is some serious shit, Man.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I grind coffee and make a french press every morning, but I have a keurig too and use it if I have people over or if I want more than the initial french press later on in the day.

    I like kona, but too expensive to be my daily grind.

    I usually go for a decent bean on amazon, lately I've been buying the raven's brew stuff (deadman's reach) but I'm not too crazy about it, the koffee kult and some others are good for daily grinds too.

    In the grocery store there's some decent stuff for decent value - green mountain, eight o clock, etc.

    Not a fan of most starbucks coffee, but some of their seasonal ones I buy when they're available (Casi Cielo, mostly)