Skip to content

Biggest Areas of Concern

The Browns Board
105 25 3.1k
  • Brantley isn't a problem kid..

  • I fucking hate lawn work...

    Retired from mowing long before I retired from work... and I retired early from work. It'll be 15 years this Sept.

    But I loved the recounting of the mower repair battle.

  • Ever hear time is money? Drop that mower off at the repair shop- no cursies, except when they don't fix it right? Could have been out planting tomatoes, instead of futzing around with a broken mower. Mr. Hoorta

    ***************************************************

    Sure, but they are backed up about 2 1/2 weeks, lawn needs mowed, and...

    that's that. Planted two acres of sunflowers today. Test planting to test biodiesel market, etc.

  • Ever hear time is money? Drop that mower off at the repair shop- no cursies, except when they don't fix it right? Could have been out planting tomatoes, instead of futzing around with a broken mower. Mr. Hoorta

    ***************************************************

    Sure, but they are backed up about 2 1/2 weeks, lawn needs mowed, and...

    that's that. Planted two acres of sunflowers today. Test planting to test biodiesel market, etc.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Ever hear time is money? Drop that mower off at the repair shop- no cursies, except when they don't fix it right? Could have been out planting tomatoes, instead of futzing around with a broken mower. Mr. Hoorta

    ***************************************************

    Sure, but they are backed up about 2 1/2 weeks, lawn needs mowed, and...

    that's that. Planted two acres of sunflowers today. Test planting to test biodiesel market, etc.

    There is farm machinery for mowing hay fields. Lawn needs mowed? Or organic solution- rent neighbor's cows. 😁

  • I have a brush hog, but I need a bigger one...eventually. The old farmer quit having cattle..too much work.

    ...tried to talk him into raising buffalo so I could buy buffalo meat from him....to no avail. lol As far as cutting hay for

    harvest, we have a 9' "moco"...JD scissors blade/big rubber rollers cruncher jobbie that works great. Ya crunch the

    hay as you are cutting it, so it dries a lot faster, which is important especially for alfalpha and clover, which dries slower...