2017 OHIO STATE Football Schedule, how far do they go?
-
Michigan State?!?! Seriously?
Do you watch College football at all? Follow it at all?
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400935372
Definitely a toss up
Yes, and I have seen Michigan State be the stronger program in that state for practically the last decade. Just now it seems that MSU has fallen off. Perhaps I didn't realize it was that bad. Perhaps I don't believe it is that bad...in fact I don't.
So...I agree with you.....MSU/UM is a toss up.
Yes, and I have seen Michigan State be the stronger program in that state for practically the last decade. Just now it seems that MSU has fallen off. Perhaps I didn't realize it was that bad. Perhaps I don't believe it is that bad...in fact I don't.
So...I agree with you.....MSU/UM is a toss up.
Sigh
This is where I shake my head, realize there's no point in responding, and can only assume 99% of CFB fans agree.
-
Yes, and I have seen Michigan State be the stronger program in that state for practically the last decade. Just now it seems that MSU has fallen off. Perhaps I didn't realize it was that bad. Perhaps I don't believe it is that bad...in fact I don't.
So...I agree with you.....MSU/UM is a toss up.
Sigh
This is where I shake my head, realize there's no point in responding, and can only assume 99% of CFB fans agree.
Sigh
This is where I shake my head, realize there's no point in responding, and can only assume 99% of CFB fans agree.
We all shake our heads over your ignorance.....MSU HAS been the better program for a decade. So, yes, 99% of CFB fans agree on that. Last year they were not.
This year remains to be seen. YOU...and other think MU is so much better than MSU this year as well......but that is yet to be proven....on the field....not in the sports books.
-
Coming from the guy that didn't even realize MSU was a bad team and not favored vs Michigan as of a day ago.
Spend some time, look through MSUs offseason news, and get back to me.
-
Coming from the guy that didn't even realize MSU was a bad team and not favored vs Michigan as of a day ago.
Spend some time, look through MSUs offseason news, and get back to me.
Coming from the guy that didn't even realize MSU was a bad team and not favored vs Michigan as of a day ago.
Spend some time, look through MSUs offseason news, and get back to me.
You don't know that MSU will be a bad team this year. Just because they were last year...or because of some bad news. Hell UM is all about bad news. MU could be just as bad as MSU, given all their losses to graduation and the NFL.
And I did figure that UM would be favored...even though I didn't look it up until later. I assumed they would be favored by some.....but you said "heavily favored". I didn't think off the top of my head that they would be more than a TD favorite.
But, yes, they are "heavily favored"...right now. That could certainly change as the season goes along.
I didn't figure that UM would be a 15 pt. underdog to Penn St. But they are. I would wager you had no clue that that would be the case there.
Besides...you get a lot of oddities on these early betting lines. OSU is an 8 pt. favorite over both UM and PSU. But PSU is a 15 pt. favorite over um. If PSU is a 15 pt. favorite over um, and OSU is an 8 pt. favorite over PSU...then why is OSU not a 23 pt. favorite over um. Maybe they should be?
-
- We're not UM or MU
- Yes, I knew we were a heavy underdog against PSU (depending on where you look). The PSU hype is real.
- Home vs Away is much of the difference there.
-
- We're not UM or MU
- Yes, I knew we were a heavy underdog against PSU (depending on where you look). The PSU hype is real.
- Home vs Away is much of the difference there.
- We're not UM or MU
You are what I say you are. YOu can be UM or MU or TUN...or whatever. Deal with it. I don't care what you call yourselves...but just out of curiosity...what is it that you think your former school should be called? (besides the Team of Constant Sorrow?)
- Yes, I knew we were a heavy underdog against PSU (depending on where you look). The PSU hype is real.
- Home vs Away is much of the difference there.
Three points is usually all. Home vs. away doesn't explain the aberration above.
-
If you're fine being wrong and looking like an idiot, then yes, you can call us MU
Michigan
UofM
Mich
never MU.
UM slightly better, but still hardly ever
-
If you're fine being wrong and looking like an idiot, then yes, you can call us MU
Michigan
UofM
Mich
never MU.
UM slightly better, but still hardly ever
If you're fine being wrong and looking like an idiot, then yes, you can call us MU
Michigan
UofM
Mich
never MU.
UM slightly better, but still hardly ever
There is nothing wrong...nor idiotic about it. It is Michigan University...is it not.
I guess I could just call it CaththolePissholeAsshole College of Michigania..which is what it started out as.
-
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
-
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
Riviting online sports reporting!
University of Michigan
University in Ann Arbor, Michigan
500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
The University of Michigan, frequently referred to simply as "Michigan," is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
Acceptance rate: 28.6% (2016)
Did you know: U-M has been included on Richard Moll's list of Public Ivies. wikipedia.org
-
Yes, we do pretty well on rankings and what not.
-
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
It is not a matter of trust...it is a matter of whatthefuckever I want to call them, I will call them that.
There is one thing everyone can agree on what they are called: Loo-oo-ooo-sers
-
No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.
Trust me on this one
It is not a matter of trust...it is a matter of whatthefuckever I want to call them, I will call them that.
There is one thing everyone can agree on what they are called: Loo-oo-ooo-sers
It is not a matter of trust...it is a matter of whatthefuckever I want to call them, I will call them that.
There is one thing everyone can agree on what they are called: Loo-oo-ooo-sers
"m".

-
And we've already established that if you're fine being incorrect and sounding like an idiot, you can call them whatever you like
-
And we've already established that if you're fine being incorrect and sounding like an idiot, you can call them whatever you like
And we've already established that if you're fine being incorrect and sounding like an idiot, you can call them whatever you like
Nothing is established except within the cavern of that hole you call a brain. NO one thinks I am an idiot. They believe you are the idiot for being such a puckered sphincter over what um is called.
They all think I am a fucking hero. They needed a hero....and here I am ....a Superman....larger than life. They can feel my approach like a fire in their blood. Battling against puny evil little .minions such as yourself.
-
Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling
-
Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling
OK you two kids go to your rooms. (Actually I have to stop and remember at times Gip is 65 and I'm 66.Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling
)
Just kidding.
-
Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling
Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling
My knowledge is 10,000 times more than yours. You have knowledge about one one fucked up thing only. And you think that because others don't have your knowledge of FMU...that they don't know things.....but it is you that knows nothing. Probably that FMU education.
-
Trolling or just an idiot. You make that a tough choice
-
Trolling or just an idiot. You make that a tough choice
OK, I will make the tough choice. Because you are a Browns fan, you are not a troll....ergo all that is left is that......YOU are an idiot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login