IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN , going home 8/30/17!
-
Hi everyone, Day 63.
Finally some good news, going home Wednesday 8/30 at 2 pm. Saw my ID MD today he was pleased with all of my labs and other things I asked about the P.I.C.C. line in my chest and arm and the miserable Vancomyacin and he said I was done with them, I was shocked. I thought I was going home with them he then took the line out right there in the office, NO IV and after 7+ weeks no vanco.No need to stay longer so we moved up the date to Wednesday. Only 3 months of oral antibiotics and see him in November. Time for a good home rest and recuperation.....and a big rib eye steak on the grill! Catch you all later, mjp. -
My brother is finally getting out tomorrow also in the morning. 40 days in an ICU and stepdown unit. He's lost 35 lbs in 40 days.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login