This is not a thread: I just want to know why The Browns let Terrelle Pryor Go?
-
Urban's certainly winning championships at a faster rate. But it's easier to get to the top than it to stay there.
-
I've been living in a whirlwind the last several months since My Dad died. Moving, getting settled in a new town in Bum Fu*k, Florida, getting sick and haven't been able to find out why the Browns would let Pryor go.
Was he asking for too much money?
If you have an answer that would shed some light on this, I sure would appreciate it.
Pryor was the only bright spot in a dismal 2016 season. I have a sickening feeling he'll be the number 1 receiver in Washington.
Kenny Britt was highly paid for a guy that basically hasn't the talent nor the "Heart" of Terrelle Pryor
I will miss Pryor and his total willingness to do anything they asked of him. He put it all out on the field and was a special athlete and Team Player
I've been living in a whirlwind the last several months since My Dad died. Moving, getting settled in a new town in Bum Fu*k, Florida, getting sick and haven't been able to find out why the Browns would let Pryor go.
Was he asking for too much money?
If you have an answer that would shed some light on this, I sure would appreciate it.
Pryor was the only bright spot in a dismal 2016 season. I have a sickening feeling he'll be the number 1 receiver in Washington.
Kenny Britt was highly paid for a guy that basically hasn't the talent nor the "Heart" of Terrelle Pryor
I will miss Pryor and his total willingness to do anything they asked of him. He put it all out on the field and was a special athlete and Team Player
britt is in the same category as rg3....gimp....gimp....gimp...fucking stupid signing....another fucked up season juuuuust right around the corner....
-
Urban's certainly winning championships at a faster rate. But it's easier to get to the top than it to stay there.
Urban's certainly winning championships at a faster rate. But it's easier to get to the top than it to stay there.
Winning or harder yet repeating as National Champions is one of the hardest things to do in all of sports.
Takes some good luck also.
-
Simple, the FO drafted 4 WRs. That made Pryor expendable in their anal ytical eyes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login