Dealing Irving May be Imminent:
-
Perhaps true. Nevertheless....if the Cavs were to make a trade with them....one of them would have to be included.
But, here is my view: the Cavs should send Kyrie to the Siberia of the NBA: the Sacramento Kings. They always suck....but they do have some nice young players.
If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.
If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.
The Kings have some pretty good young talent. I would have to check their roster to see names...but they are there. So a couple of those guys could be worthy of a deal such as this. Plus draft picks. I have no interest in sending him to Boston. Like I said, send him to Siberia.
-
Perhaps true. Nevertheless....if the Cavs were to make a trade with them....one of them would have to be included.
But, here is my view: the Cavs should send Kyrie to the Siberia of the NBA: the Sacramento Kings. They always suck....but they do have some nice young players.
If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.
If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.
Didn't really want to see the Nets pick included but Uncle Drew welcome to Boston!
-
If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.
Didn't really want to see the Nets pick included but Uncle Drew welcome to Boston!
Didn't really want to see the Nets pick included but Uncle Drew welcome to Boston!
Why? Are you a Boston fan?
-
Once again we will not go anywhere again, We have all young players so I look for them to shop Klove, I like Kevin but he should be on a team that has a chance to do something, I am sure he is happy he no longer has to deal with Lebron but who knows for sure
-
Once again we will not go anywhere again, We have all young players so I look for them to shop Klove, I like Kevin but he should be on a team that has a chance to do something, I am sure he is happy he no longer has to deal with Lebron but who knows for sure
Once again we will not go anywhere again, We have all young players so I look for them to shop Klove, I like Kevin but he should be on a team that has a chance to do something, I am sure he is happy he no longer has to deal with Lebron but who knows for sure
Maybe he will go to the Lakers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login