MMA and Browns
-
I want to bang the girl gip posted, no idea who she is but I want her to very bad things for me.
-
I want to bang the girl gip posted, no idea who she is but I want her to very bad things for me.
I want to bang the girl gip posted, no idea who she is but I want her to very bad things for me.
-
The best part was all the mcgregor nuthuggers. "His power is amazing! He'll ko him... Floyd is too small. Conor can't be hurt...i was telling them.. His setups are all gone without kicks. And there is no way he punches harder on a boxing ring than the best boxers on the planet, which is what Floyd has been in there with for decades.
1. Conor has no power compared to a pro boxer. All the pros at ringside agreed. Arm punches, no weight transfer, sloppy.
2. They all said Floyd carried him for several rds. His strategy was to see what conor had, let him punch himself out, and then pick him apart and finish him to be exciting. He knew after 1 punch that conor had nothing for him
3. All boxers agreed that conor did great for how little he knows, and that he's tough as hell. All of them said Floyd wouldn't step in the cage for a billion. He'd get finished whenever conor felt like it and he knows it.
4. They said Floyd would've been torn up by a top boxer that night, but so what. He wasn't training for a boxer. He was training for the ufcs latest cash cow. They did everything they could to make the general public believe conor had a chance. And it worked
-
I want to bang the girl gip posted, no idea who she is but I want her to very bad things for me.
I want to bang the girl gip posted, no idea who she is but I want her to very bad things for me.
Ah, me and the Gipper had this discussion years ago. Though she would have been a tad young for the part as Galadriel (most beautiful elf\human ever) in Lord of the Rings, (MHO is Kate Blanchette didn't cut it), Saorise Ronan would have been fine in the role when Jackson did The Hobbitt. As a Tolkien geek, even was some Internet chatter it might have happened.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login