Skip to content

2018 picks, as it stands

The Browns Board
83 24 2.2k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Need to do that for the post-London game France excursion...

    Maybe for the Brit weekend as well... 😉

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I can't think of a better place to put this but this Mason kid for Okie State....  starting to like him.  

    Yeah, but Big 12 QBs... and vs. Pitt?

    Just swapped to see Rosen... tho not sure I can handle Memphis' blue and white Bengals helmets...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #82

    @tour2ma said:

    Just swapped to see Rosen... tho not sure I can handle Memphis' blue and white Bengals helmets...

    Was at daughters watching on a 65" flat screen & those helmets gave my eyes a spinning concussion 😳..Seen Rosen's 1st BaD pick crossing both hash's over middle but never saw his 2nd pick..Can't be worse? or Was It?  

  • Need to do that for the post-London game France excursion...

    Maybe for the Brit weekend as well... 😉

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @tour2ma said:

    Need to do that for the post-London game France excursion...

    Maybe for the Brit weekend as well... 😉

    Make sure to hook up with Howie and G-Man. Wish I was going... 🙁