***Official Browns @ Bears Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
Still nibbling at the game. Thru the 1st half...
- Kess' fear of downfield is palpable, but in that late 2nd-Qtr TD drive he did "come alive". Started when he was flushed right and threw a strike on the run for a 1st then two more including Hall's TD.
- I'd cut Hall just for bad celebrating.
- Shaw wasn't afraid to throw downfield... and he showed more arm than I remembered. Not a lot of connecting, but receivers were responsible for more than a half share of the fails.
- Drango looked lost at times at RG in PassPro... I mean Cam-confused bad.
- Shon Coleman had a rough patch, but more good than bad.
- Second team D looked pretty damn together.
Still nibbling at the game. Thru the 1st half...
- Kess' fear of downfield is palpable, but in that late 2nd-Qtr TD drive he did "come alive". Started when he was flushed right and threw a strike on the run for a 1st then two more including Hall's TD.
- I'd cut Hall just for bad celebrating.
- Shaw wasn't afraid to throw downfield... and he showed more arm than I remembered. Not a lot of connecting, but receivers were responsible for more than a half share of the fails.
- Drango looked lost at times at RG in PassPro... I mean Cam-confused bad.
- Shon Coleman had a rough patch, but more good than bad.
- Second team D looked pretty damn together.
I've been elated over the coordinated play of the D even down to 3 deep. I think with all the substitution Williams does to preserve legs, players top to bottom stay on top of the game and feel comfortable playing with one another throughout those levels. You can tell they are a real UNIT. This is going to be a fun season to watch defensively.
-
Still nibbling at the game. Thru the 1st half...
- Kess' fear of downfield is palpable, but in that late 2nd-Qtr TD drive he did "come alive". Started when he was flushed right and threw a strike on the run for a 1st then two more including Hall's TD.
- I'd cut Hall just for bad celebrating.
- Shaw wasn't afraid to throw downfield... and he showed more arm than I remembered. Not a lot of connecting, but receivers were responsible for more than a half share of the fails.
- Drango looked lost at times at RG in PassPro... I mean Cam-confused bad.
- Shon Coleman had a rough patch, but more good than bad.
- Second team D looked pretty damn together.
I've been elated over the coordinated play of the D even down to 3 deep. I think with all the substitution Williams does to preserve legs, players top to bottom stay on top of the game and feel comfortable playing with one another throughout those levels. You can tell they are a real UNIT. This is going to be a fun season to watch defensively.
I've been elated over the coordinated play of the D even down to 3 deep. I think with all the substitution Williams does to preserve legs, players top to bottom stay on top of the game and feel comfortable playing with one another throughout those levels. You can tell they are a real UNIT. This is going to be a fun season to watch defensively.
Yep, the real addition to the defense was subtracting of Ray Horton.
I'm expecting good things out of the "D" this year.
-
Should have kept Fabiano over Drango
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login