Skip to content

Does Hue Panic

The Browns Board
61 26 2.8k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO

    @nickers said:

    I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO

    While we disagree on Kizer you and I are in agreement here. Terrible vision and the worst balance of any back in the league. I'd love to see us grab Dion Lewis back from the Pats. 

  • WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line.  IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS.  We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks.  See a pattern here, folks

  • I'd say the only two things Hue probably wishes he had back yesterday was not kicking an onside kick when after the penalty he was kicking off from the 50 anyway, and calling that second time out before challenging the catch on Bell. 

    Run game just wasn't there. No sense in beating your head against a stump. 

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    @miktoxic said:

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    You also told us we'd be terrible and we're clearly not. Take your pick. 

  • Kizer held on to the ball too long which was responsible for many sacks.  But he's a rookie and will learn, or end up in the hospital.

  • @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line.  IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS.  We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks.  See a pattern here, folks

    @chicopeejohn said:

    Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line.  IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS.  We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks.  See a pattern here, folks

    BINGO

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO

    @nickers said:

    I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO

    I'm not a fan either. I think he's at best just slightly above average. 

    He's not a gamechanger IMO. He's a guy who can be serviceable but shouldn't be the focal point.

  • @chicopeejohn said:

    Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line.  IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS.  We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks.  See a pattern here, folks

    BINGO

    @ghoolie said:

    BINGO

    Says the guy who has claimed to love Crowell. Good stuff. 

  • pick your cherries dumb-arrsseS..if you'd watch tape. You'd see what the issue was? I'd hang 3 on Kizer holding it. 3 on the OL with 2 Going on Crow cus he can't see period in protection ..Rosenhouse can pay Crow for that effort today..

    @gumby73 said:

    ... 2 Going on Crow cus he can't see period in protection...

    Not sure about one of them... the one where he and Zeitler both took the blitzing DB. I thought Zeitler had to look for the the delayed LB blitz by Shazier that came free. Simply better chance of Crow handling the DB. BUt have to look at the tape. Tretter may have had the better play to p/u Shazier if he was on a dbl-team.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I have Jacksonville on line one for you.   

    I was surprised to see that the Texans did not stack and stop the JAX ground game.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not a fan either. I think he's at best just slightly above average. He's not a gamechanger IMO. He's a guy who can be serviceable but shouldn't be the focal point.

    Crow has good burst, but questionable vision. Otherwise he is a complete back... but no, not a "gamechanger".

  • And, no, Hue did not panic... PTG stuffed the run and contained Kizer in the pocket.

    The only thing I saw that might have helped is if Kizer had kept the ball on a read-option or two. They really did not honor his keeping the ball. Needed to make them do so.

  • WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    You should be because you have just made a completely off base analysis.  The OL actually DID provide some outstanding protection...however, the rookie QB made numerous mistakes in not getting rid of the ball...when he had plenty of time.  (Do you actually watch the plays as they actually happen....or do you just look at it and say" "oh, he was sacked 6 times...our OL looked shitty.  ANYONE who watched the game knows that was not the case. They know that the rookie QB held the ball way too long on most of those sacks.  Either you didn't watch it, or you can't tell shit from shinola about what you are actually seeing. 

  • @miktoxic said:

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

    @roycerolls said:

    To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

    Fair point.   These ARE two of the best OLs in the game....and they couldn't ...or wouldn't run. 

  • WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

  • @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

    @hoorta said:

    Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

    Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

    • Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
    • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
    • We have at best, a C+ running game

    The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

    Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

  • @hoorta said:

    Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

    Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

    • Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
    • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
    • We have at best, a C+ running game

    The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

    Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

    @ghoolie said:

    Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

    • Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
    • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
    • We have at best, a C+ running game

    The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

    Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

    To quote my Dad:  You(re opinions) are about as useless as tits on a boar hog.   Because you are so totally inconsistent and self contradicktory. Black is white, White is Black. 

    maxresdefault.jpg

  • @miktoxic said:

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

    @roycerolls said:

    To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

    shady mccoy? zeke? 

    guess they addressed their OL needs. 

    pittsburgh is holding on for dear life, holding onto a 7 story ledge with lenny brisoe comin over to step on their fingers.

  • @hoorta said:

    Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

    Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

    • Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
    • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
    • We have at best, a C+ running game

    The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

    Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

    @ghoolie said:

     I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line.

    And you've been wrong all along.

    We no longer have to have Cam Erving playing on our OL.  Therefore the OL is better.

  • Tretter was garbage yesterday.....cant say I watch him specifically, but had no choice to notice when he was completely owned.....he's the sole reason for 2 of those sacks.....

  • @tacosman said:

    are you for real?  The nfl is a passing league.  We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today.  And we still ran it 20 times.  And got nothing out of it.  You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or  into the line....jesus christ.

    I have Jacksonville on line one for you.   

    @tiamat63 said:

    I have Jacksonville on line one for you.   

    jacksonville won 1 stinking game.  When they handed the ball to MJD a lot and tried that approach they were the nfl's worst team(the year led the league in carries and yards)

  • Yeah the running game wasn't there.