Who was the best defensive player on the browns last sunday?
-
Who gets the "attaboy"? No pff bullshit, who caught ur eye?
️
-
For me it was orchard and nassib. I know nassib got the only sack, but orchards stonewall on a big 3rd and short play stood out to me. I was dubious if orchards fit in our 4-3 since it looked like he was still in 3-4 olb'er form.....but he utterly blew up either their right guard or tackle and that orevented a gap from forming allowing the def to collapse on the run. Im sure the steelers had run plays schemed up specifically to run at orchard when he was in there being the smallest of our DE's.
And nassib was his usual high motor self. Secondary flashed alot, who was it that stuck his hand out on that big 3rd down pass that ben tried to get to his TE? Calhoun?
-
Schobert was the best defensive player on the browns this past sunday leading the team with 9 tacks and having a pass deflection. Unfortunately his pass delfection was caught for 50 yards but thats right time right place type stuff.
-
I thought Kindred stood out even without the interception.
-
-
-
-
I Cheat...I got to give a whole front 4 vote..If you look at where the tackles came from? They came in Quick & Clean From everywhere..LB,FS,CB & even the Double S Kindred when they decided to leave Peppers on his own 3 miles off island
-
So far it's a tie between Schobert and Calhoun for me.
-
-
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
-
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
-
But wasn't he most effective in college playing close to the LOS?
O, am stuck in ACC country as a Buckeye Nut..so I did not watch a lot of Peppers games..His Pre-draft stuff I watched would say your right, more of a read LB Rover that would come or would drop into hot read coverage? I liked how Williams used Peppers..Seemed to keep Ben's eyes settling underneath? The Flacco plan has always included a couple "throw it up deep"..Guess will'll see if Peppers can hunt some down..
-
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
he still got player of the week what did glass garrett get? nothing not a fucking thing and that's probably how his whole season will go.
-
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
So wait..............you say that Kizer holds the fucking ball too long as a way to say the the Steelers edge rusher ( WHo is FAR FAR FAR better than Garrett) and this is good.
HOWEVER............... I say ( I said BEFORE THE DRAFT) that Kizer hols the fucking ball too long............... and I am trolling?
WTF is wrong with Browns fans?
-
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
he still got player of the week what did glass garrett get? nothing not a fucking thing and that's probably how his whole season will go.
he still got player of the week what did glass garrett get? nothing not a fucking thing and that's probably how his whole season will go.
Just remember what the Ghoolie said.................. Garrett was the worst waste of a #1 #1 pick imaginable. Garrett is not only fraglie, but he is effeminate, honestly, he is most likely a homosexual who doesn't like to hit players, but rather grab them and wrestle them to the ground. The mere fact that the Steelers chose Watt shoudl make Browns fans puke, because it means he is a better player. The Browns simply do not out draft the Steelers. Watt is better? Sure,,,he has sacks, our guy is nursing his badly waxed vagina.
Garrett reminds me of a well musicled, sissy type that you would see teaching Zumba classes. Like this guy.
-
Watt tested about on par with Garrett physically and he was not injury prone
-
So Watt will never get hurt? Garrett will always be hurt? Is this from tarot cards or a medical forecasting model? Hmmmmm
Week 1
-
so just as I feared, I was going to compare glass garrett's game to TJ Watts game, you know the #1 overall picks stats against the #30 overall picks stats and all that sob did was get Defensive player of the week. Fuck you glass garrett.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes. I watched tj and he's a heck of a player, but he's not garett. If ben held the ball as long as kizer did our guys would have had 10 sacks. Our pass rush without garrett was in bens face for 3 quarters. Steelers edge rushers got to kizer after the normal timer which is 3-4 seconds, so im not gonna get excited about sacks that happened 7-10 seconds after the snap.
His sacks were on kizer holding the ball for 10 minutes.
Uttter garbage. Watts first sack took roughly 3 seconds, his second was 7.
The rookie also performed well against Joe Thomas...once hip flipping Thomas to the turf.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login