Sincere Apology
-
If she's less than "good"...I'd better get a discount!
Like east of downtown Canton "good"...

-
@boo-fagley said:
Costly game 2.
Browns lost
Collins- concussion
Kizer - migraine
Coleman - hand
Jiggins - game thread rant.
Game 1 basically lost on a recovered ball in the end zone, game two again turnovers.
And it's only game two.....only 14 freakin games to go.

-
@boo-fagley said:
Are you home yet?
Its going to get better one way or the other.
Oh yeah they finally after 65 days cut me loose on 8/30, nice I'm watching the Indians in LAA right now.
-
I wasn't bothered so much by Kizer's play---he's a rookie and he looked like one.
What makes me scream at the tv is the dropped passes. Lord, the drops. Can anyone on this team catch the fucking ball?!? It's tough enough for a rookie quarterback but when you throw in no running game and receivers who constantly drop the ball, it's damn near impossible to be successful.
Second---stupid penalties. I'm talking about shooting ourselves in the foot before the ball is ever snapped. Making manageable situations (3rd and 3) tough or tough situations (3rd and 8, illegal motion, now it's 3rd and 13) damn near impossible to overcome. Still. After years upon years, with a revolving door of coaches and we still can't get the play off on time or without someone jumping before the snap.
Say what you will about Ghoolie, but he is right---our receivers are shit.
I wasn't bothered so much by Kizer's play---he's a rookie and he looked like one.
What makes me scream at the tv is the dropped passes. Lord, the drops. Can anyone on this team catch the fucking ball?!? It's tough enough for a rookie quarterback but when you throw in no running game and receivers who constantly drop the ball, it's damn near impossible to be successful.
Second---stupid penalties. I'm talking about shooting ourselves in the foot before the ball is ever snapped. Making manageable situations (3rd and 3) tough or tough situations (3rd and 8, illegal motion, now it's 3rd and 13) damn near impossible to overcome. Still. After years upon years, with a revolving door of coaches and we still can't get the play off on time or without someone jumping before the snap.
Say what you will about Ghoolie, but he is right---our receivers are shit.
Thanks for the props, but if I am going to take kudos, let's at least set the stage for the rest of the "Ghoolie Told Us" posts that will be following in the coming weeks.
1) I called for Hue to be fired after the first 2016 preseason game, and now you see rumblings of dissent. How did I know Hue would never be a success? SIMPLE...While it takes time to build a team, it only takes one training camp for a team to show vast improvement in reduced penalties. We have seen no change O or D. So let's remember, Ghoolie called this before anyone.
2) I said repeatedly that adding fatass OL would make no difference, and it hasn't. And it won't. Neverdoes. Why? 5 men cannot block 8. Without a great QB, RBs, TEs and WRs, the defense has the advantage. With shit skilled players, the OL is helpless. The D won't bite on play fakes, and are much more likely to camp out in the box. his wears down the OL, discourages the entire O, and causes the defense to play too many downs, thereby getting tired, and experiencing injuries.
3) I didn't just say that Kizer was Black Tarkenton, a run-first QB who would never amount to shit in the NFL. I ALSO guaranteed that Hue is going to be sweating his nutsack off and in the middle of a QB controversy. Hogan is the best, quickest release of the turds we have. but he is not a guy that the team can be built around. Building, right? That's what we are doing? Kizer holds the fucking ball too long and he is cockeyed. He is going to get hurt. Be reasonable and think about it. He is taylor made for a big, nasty hit. I hope it is a concussion and not a season ending leg injury, but just watch, the kid is going to get fucked up.
4) Greg Williams is a coffee fetcher. I told you he would make no difference and his D would be no better than Horton's Without skilled players to score, motivate the team AND rest the D, the 2017 D will be perhaps worse than last years.
5) Garrett is a Zumba Instructor.Nothing more. Soft, fragile, weak and dumb. BUST,
Finally, the Colts will win Sunday with a 4th QTR overtaking. Their QB is better than ours, their D is better, and they have better skilled players. Gore will put on a clinic.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Are you home yet?
Its going to get better one way or the other.
Oh yeah they finally after 65 days cut me loose on 8/30, nice I'm watching the Indians in LAA right now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login