Skip to content

Looks like Jordan Leslie is coming back to Cleveland

The Browns Board
46 18 1.5k
  • I don't see churning 3rd team WRs as a problem.

    As for "these guys", which I am interpreting as "ths FO"... The FO is only moving out players that are buried deep in the 53 at their position and the FO did not put them there.

    I wonder if Davis ends up being resigned to the PS...

    @tour2ma said:

    I don't see churning 3rd team WRs as a problem.

    As for "these guys", which I am interpreting as "ths FO"... The FO is only moving out players that are buried deep in the 53 at their position and the FO did not put them there.

    I wonder if Davis ends up being resigned to the PS...

    Im assuming "these guys" are the coaches.....Hue......would think they are the ones evaluating talent based upon practice/camp/preseason, which is how the final roster should be determined.....

    Still strongly questioning Hues talent evaluation skills....on who plays and stays.....where they play.....and how they're to be used....

  • Correction noted... šŸ˜‰

  • So they promoted Leslie to the active roster and cut WR Reggie Davis....

    2 thoughts....

    1) Im glad they promoted Leslie and hope they play him. If they do, he will do better than Britt or Coleman have done so far....

    2) And if he does well.....WHYTF are our 2 leading WR's both guys we just cut 2 weeks ago???.....I swear these guys have ZERO clue about how to pick the best players for their roster.....esp WR's.....

    @mudfly said:

    So they promoted Leslie to the active roster and cut WR Reggie Davis....

    2 thoughts....

    1) Im glad they promoted Leslie and hope they play him. If they do, he will do better than Britt or Coleman have done so far....

    2) And if he does well.....WHYTF are our 2 leading WR's both guys we just cut 2 weeks ago???.....I swear these guys have ZERO clue about how to pick the best players for their roster.....esp WR's.....

    You probably saw where Hue " challenged" Britt to startĀ  earning his money, and stop playing like Brittany.

  • @mudfly said:

    So they promoted Leslie to the active roster and cut WR Reggie Davis....

    2 thoughts....

    1) Im glad they promoted Leslie and hope they play him. If they do, he will do better than Britt or Coleman have done so far....

    2) And if he does well.....WHYTF are our 2 leading WR's both guys we just cut 2 weeks ago???.....I swear these guys have ZERO clue about how to pick the best players for their roster.....esp WR's.....

    You probably saw where Hue " challenged" Britt to startĀ  earning his money, and stop playing like Brittany.

    @hoorta said:

    You probably saw where Hue " challenged" Britt to startĀ  earning his money, and stop playing like Brittany.

    Actually...no....I wasnt aware he had challenged him....

    Listened to a Hue pressy just the other day and he was asked repeatedly to comment on Bratt....and wouldnt...(it was weak)

  • Hue's been talking to Britt.

    Britt's been relaying the content.

  • @hoorta said:

    You probably saw where Hue " challenged" Britt to startĀ  earning his money, and stop playing like Brittany.

    Actually...no....I wasnt aware he had challenged him....

    Listened to a Hue pressy just the other day and he was asked repeatedly to comment on Bratt....and wouldnt...(it was weak)

    @mudfly said:

    Actually...no....I wasnt aware he had challenged him....

    Listened to a Hue pressy just the other day and he was asked repeatedly to comment on Bratt....and wouldnt...(it was weak)

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20778370/hue-jackson-cleveland-browns-challenges-kenny-britt-step-up

    "I have challenged our guys every day and I have challenged him that he needs to step up and make plays and I think he will, I really do," Hue Jackson said Thursday. (and if he keeps playing like crap, I hope you bench him)Ā