I want the asshole or assholes redponsible for trading down last year...
-
I disagree on the orchard hit, thats as clean as it comes. "Textbook" for how they want u to hit the qb these days.
As for shelton i did expect more pressure from him on passing downs. I agree space occupation is job #1 but creating pressure up the middle on passing downs is not expecting world class contribution. We cant collapse the pocket either from the edges ir up the middle. Our edges get pushed wide and with nothing coming up the middle save for lb'er blitzes, qb's step up all day on this defense gave nothing but clean air to throw to. Brisset to TY on that step up post route was there the whole game. Yes thats also on the secondary but if there was pressure up the middle whatsoever that throw becomes alot more difficult. Brisset was full stepping into his throws well after 4 seconds which means he had a perfectly laundered pocket from which to throw. Some 4th stringer literally just caved in our b holes
I disagree on the orchard hit, thats as clean as it comes. "Textbook" for how they want u to hit the qb these days.
Nope... Years ago D were told not to drive QBs into the ground. One of the things included in that definition was pulling in a wrap on the way to the ground. I've seen it called a dozen times and twice this week.
To us pulling in the wrap may be perfect form tackling, but only because we were taught that it was since we started playing. But in the NFL if you do it to a QB, then it's called "roughing."
I have to disagree completely!!! The second interception was ALL Britt!! He gets paid to catch the ball! That pass was behind,yes but completely catchable!!! Britt SUCKS!!!
Completely? No... not even partially. I've looked at it three different times in slo mo/stop mo. He barely was able to get his left hand in front of the ball... it bent three fingers back. I don't think the right hand touched the ball. Tried taking pix, but looks like a bad water color.
Tour, this is the NFL- and especially in Browns Town. You don't get mulligans on your mistakes. The Natives are restless. Sorry if I'm a little depressed after that shit show in Indy. We did NOTHING to improve the secondary, (other than drafting Peppers) and we proceed to get torched by Ty Hilton. Should I be surprised? But we drafted HOW? many wrs last year? And their production is WHAT? We brought in Britt, who's doing a really nice "thank you very much I got paid" act of producing nothing. He's rivaling one of my old scapegoats Braylon "Butterfingers" Edwards in really bad drops. Drafted Glassman Coleman. It is what it is. 0-3 looking at 0-4.
Whose giving mulligans? And where can I get some? You can't improve everything at once. Bigger 2ndary question to me is why did Gregg change game plans?
See you in Houston!

Really?! I know Britt had 2 previous to this week. How many were on him today? (it seems that's the only way he can get open)
One was Lewis, a conventional one... top of the route, gave a push extending arms.
IIRC the other three were all for picks. One was debatable... the others not so much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login