Skip to content

Bears vs. Packers

The Browns Board
44 15 1.0k
  • @jcam222 said:

    That was crack dealer style, The debut was on CBS and all subsequent episodes will be via their paid streaming service only. 

    Hello hello hello hello is is is is they're there they're there an echo echo echo echoHello hello hello hello is is is is they're there they're there an echo echo echo echo

    @the-gipper said:

    Hello hello hello hello is is is is they're there they're there an echo echo echo echoHello hello hello hello is is is is they're there they're there an echo echo echo echo

    Lol sorry Gip didn't see your post. Looks like the best method to watch it is via a VPN on Netflix. 

  • Every Star Trek series since the original has been unwatchable... yeah... I said it...

    The original has been looping on BBCA on Fridays for a while now. Record a couple favs weekly for football weekend fill ins...

  • Every Star Trek series since the original has been unwatchable... yeah... I said it...

    The original has been looping on BBCA on Fridays for a while now. Record a couple favs weekly for football weekend fill ins...

    @tour2ma said:

    Every Star Trek series since the original has been unwatchable... yeah... I said it...

    You poor sick, sick man. 😛

  • I'm not sure where this thread is going, but I'm going to talk about the drops again. 

    We're not going to see them again today, I feel it. Why? Because Jordan Leslie will be stealing somebody's playing time, and he's hungrier than a runway model after smoking a joint. He's going to stay on our team all year, and he might be our leading WR at the end of the season. Kizer likes him, he's got hands, and he's been through hell. Don't be surprised if he leads our receivers in targets and hopefully receptions. 

    Cincy is a defense that does everything possible to keep the ball in front of them. They play a lot of deep zones, and they don't want anything deep. Cover 3 and Cover 4 are what they play, and they will be daring the young Kizer to fling it down the field. Watch out for Njoku going deep down the seam...that might be there if we can give Kizer the time needed for that route to develop.