Skip to content

Please leave the NFL

The Browns Board
24 16 838
  • The Browns are so bad that they've broken through the other side and are actually good. This team is like the movie "troll 2" 

  • @atenears said:

    They came back?

    You couldn't pay the team in Baltimore enough to come back to Cleveland 😛, but the team at First Energy is all the Browns fans have.

    And I'm half-serious. Would Cleveland sports fans want to get rid of the Browns if the team stays this bad another 5 years? 10? They have the Cavs, they have the Tribe. Maybe the city could pick up an NHL team and start a rivalry with the Penguins.

    And it's also true that lots of cities would want any NFL team, and that owners won't keep a team/keep it in a city if they don't make enough money. If Browns fans who buy season tickets and jerseys each year wise up and stop the cash flow... well, I can see a move happening.

    @tinythinker said:

    Would Cleveland sports fans want to get rid of the Browns if the team stays this bad another 5 years? 10? They have the Cavs, they have the Tribe.

    Yup, you've got the Cavs & Tribe.

    And what were THEY until recently?

    Did you all want the Tribe to pack up and leave during all those years that they sucked?

  • Jimmy is starting to make Ted Stepien look like a winner....

  • My perspective is that I am a Browns fan. Whatever you consider this current franchise doesn't matter, HOWEVER.....the post 99 Browns have destroyed the winning and proud tradition of what once was.

    The new team should never have been named the Browns Lerner  should have been forced to earn his own fan loyalty and not simply buy it at a pimp price.

    I rooted for the Bengals. I want this team to be moved and renamed.

    @ghoolie said:

    My perspective is that I am a Browns fan. Whatever you consider this current franchise doesn't matter, HOWEVER.....the post 99 Browns have destroyed the winning and proud tradition of what once was.

    The new team should never have been named the Browns Lerner  should have been forced to earn his own fan loyalty and not simply buy it at a pimp price.

    I rooted for the Bengals. I want this team to be moved and renamed.

    You rooted for the Bengals and want our team moved?? Seriously just fck off! Your schtick is old , your not a Browns fan and your fat fck mouth should no longer be welcome here. You are far worse than any Steelers fan who post here. You are the proverbial sheep in wolfs clothing and a complete and utter a$$hole.Â