I dont think we win a single game
-
I'll bet that we do win a game. Who wants to take it? OP?
-
I'll bet that we do win a game. Who wants to take it? OP?
I think they will win a game too, but I'm damned if I have any idea which one, and I wouldn't put money on it.
-
Already talkes of a parade. Damn
-
Already talkes of a parade. Damn
Already talkes of a parade. Damn
The Columbus Day parade had been planned for a while.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đŸ’—
Register Login