WHOA.....HOLD THE WAGONS COWBOYS
-
Yep-two turnover trubiski is a bust. Gave away the game tonight.

-
@boo-fagley said:
The Browns are not a laughing stock.
They just lost to the Bengals, Colts and Jet and are 9.5 underdogs against the Texans. They are 1 - 20, and are without a QB. Black Uncle Fester is the Dead Coach.
Uh....................dude.....................................They ARE a laughing stock.
-
Some went on and an about how smart the Browns were to "steal" Kizer, bragging that now in 2018 the smart Browns won't have to use a #1 #1 on a QB.
Do you think if Hue was able to get McCown to stay to coach Kizer, he would have been better? This is exactly what I heard during the game yesterday. The offer was made, but McCown still wanted to play and he's not doing bad. His durability is still questionable, but overall he's not bad.
Do you think if Hue was able to get McCown to stay to coach Kizer, he would have been better? This is exactly what I heard during the game yesterday. The offer was made, but McCown still wanted to play and he's not doing bad. His durability is still questionable, but overall he's not bad.
You know, Cleveland fans have a fetish for this mentoring Sheet. How can McCown, a flat footed white QB who dances the polka, "mentor" a fleet-of-foot, physically gifted kid who can, in the right situation lite it up? What would McCown teach Kizer? I thought Hue was a QB genius? The Browns made a fatal mistake not taking Big Ben. They made more fatal mistakes not taking Wentz, or Goff, and they made more fatal mistakes by not taking Watson ( who I thought sucked as well) or Trubisky last year.
Deshone Kizer is a sweet kid, he is very young to be an NFL QB, but you know David was a young man when he felled Goliath. I said this at the outset, if building for the future is the task at hand, and from what you guys all tell me, it's the main drive, then Kizer is the only Browns QB who has the raw physical skills to be that guy. The kid doesn't need McClown, he needs a damned coach that sticks to his guns. You know, confidence is such a fragile thing that we can lose it in an instant. Bowlers who hit 999 out of 1,000 10 pins, miss one and then go on a streak of missing them left and right.
Whatever chance Kizer has to be the QB of the future, he can only learn by the seat of his pants, game day, with the steady follow up of a great QB coach....like Hue is supposed to be. Hell, hire Bernie, he has more QB knowledge in his SH IT than this entire coaching staff. Pulling Kizer was bad. It was really bad.
Po G likes Hogan. Hogan has a naturally quicker release, but he doesn't give the Browns a better chance of winning. Kizer does. Unfortunately, Kizer also carries a much larger margin of error. If Hue wants to develop a QB, then he damned well better try to stop covering his butt by putting up a W, and instead put his choice in, throw the teams wisdom at him, and ride him into the sunset.
-
I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer.
I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.
I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.
Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.
Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer.
Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity.
Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.
Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field.
Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life.
Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch.
I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.
I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan.
-
I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer.
I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.
I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.
Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.
Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer.
Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity.
Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.
Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field.
Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life.
Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch.
I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.
I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan.
-
Hahaha
I thought that somebody would say something like that!
The point was people say Kizer is bigger than Hogan and will assume that Kizer has larger hands. Hogan's hands are actually larger, which make holding onto the ball and throwing in weather a bit easier.
...still- lol
-
@boo-fagley said:
Tribisky is the truth.
Ghoollie is right again.
As I said. The Browns are now choking on Miley Garrett. Every QB analyst across the board was ompressed with Trubisky tonight. Cool head, players respond to him, Bears have swaggar and a confident look.
Watson is going to shred Williams, and send Haslam AGAIN like he did tonight puking in his own bush. HASLAM did the V8 head smack tonight and he will do it again Sunday. He will do it again when the Bears send the Browns to 0-713.
The Browns got suckered into wasting a #1 #1 on Two-Tackle-Texas. NOBODY was taking that cowgirl wannabe that high. Trubisky was the steal of the draft.
Garrett is a Zumba instructor.
-
@boo-fagley said:
The Browns were right in it till the end in 3 games this season. Be honest, you were not sure who would win vs the Steelers. Browns came back on Indy to lose by a FG. 30 minutes of Kizer put the Browns in a hole vs the Jets. When Hogan came in the offense came to life. Jerry 'Hue" Glanville snatched defeat from the jaws of a Jets victory with his gut feeling.
The Browns have talented players. The defense is legit and there are guys on offense that would be scoffed up if they hit the waiver wire.
Hue is the problem. Get a HC in there that has a clue on how to manage a team and a football game. Pissing away timeouts that you wish you had at the end.
I hear what you're saying, but for me it's always simple...... We are what our record says we are.
0-5 on the season, 1-20 under Hue and 5-39 since that Thursday night game where we demolished the Bungles and stood in 1st place...... A team that only wins 5 out of 44 games, is a laughing stock.
Now, they can still turn it around by winning 5 or 6 of the next 11 which would leave a much different taste in our mouths during the off season, but can a team that has only won 5 games since November 6 2014 suddenly match that total in 11 games? I fear 0-16 is much more attainable.
-
I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer.
I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.
I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.
Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.
Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer.
Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity.
Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.
Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field.
Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life.
Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch.
I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.
I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan.
I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer.
I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.
I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.
Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.
Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer.
Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity.
Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.
Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field.
Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life.
Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch.
I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.
I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan.
I don t dusagree with you about Hogan. However....Kizer is going to remain the guy until he soars or flops. I think if Hue admits he was wrong to start Kizer he will have signed his own pink slip.
-
@boo-fagley said:
No, the Browns are not a laughing stock.
To the clueless they are because they do not see all the positives on the field. The Browns are supposed to be rebuilding after years of mismanagement. Now, the Browns have a GOOD GM in Sashi. The Dude has made some really astute moves for the Browns. Has he been perfect? No, Belichick fuks up too.
I would expect the Browns to be underdogs vs Houston. Watson has been or fire and the Texans defense is one of the best Ive seen this season. Losing Watt and Mercilus is going to hurt them though.
You want a laughingstock? Look no further than the Steelers. What a $hit show over there for a team thats supposed to be a seasoned Super Bowl contender. Jax walked into $hittsburgh and beech slapped them at their own house. 3 FGs is all Ben, Brown and Bell could muster.
Championship teams with future guaranteed HOF quarterbacks who face age are not laughing stock.
Whatever the Steelers are, they arenin every way superior to the Browns.w
-
@boo-fagley said:
The Browns were right in it till the end in 3 games this season. Be honest, you were not sure who would win vs the Steelers. Browns came back on Indy to lose by a FG. 30 minutes of Kizer put the Browns in a hole vs the Jets. When Hogan came in the offense came to life. Jerry 'Hue" Glanville snatched defeat from the jaws of a Jets victory with his gut feeling.
The Browns have talented players. The defense is legit and there are guys on offense that would be scoffed up if they hit the waiver wire.
Hue is the problem. Get a HC in there that has a clue on how to manage a team and a football game. Pissing away timeouts that you wish you had at the end.
I hear what you're saying, but for me it's always simple...... We are what our record says we are.
0-5 on the season, 1-20 under Hue and 5-39 since that Thursday night game where we demolished the Bungles and stood in 1st place...... A team that only wins 5 out of 44 games, is a laughing stock.
Now, they can still turn it around by winning 5 or 6 of the next 11 which would leave a much different taste in our mouths during the off season, but can a team that has only won 5 games since November 6 2014 suddenly match that total in 11 games? I fear 0-16 is much more attainable.
5-39 since that Thursday night game where we demolished the Bungles and stood in 1st place
Jimmy likes to quote Jimmy (some of our younger dudes won't have a clue)
But holy hell..... I can close my eyes and still remember how I felt going to bed after that game, and if you would've told me that we would only win 5 more games up to Oct 21 2017 and counting, I would've simply laughed at you - aka, Doin' The Duhoolie.
Unbelievable the depth that this organization has fallen, with no bottom in sight.................
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login