They ALL must go
-
Unfortunately you can't blow this up. Continuity, even bad, needs to happen. Next year you evaluate Sashi & Co. and the following year you evaluate Hue & Co..
I would flip those, but yes.
We all know the front office sucks. The coaching is just as bad.
Why wait 3 years?
To show the next round of prospects we don’t have a hair trigger.
I would flip those, but yes.
To show the next round of prospects we don’t have a hair trigger.
The reasoning for my order is I find it hard to evaluate coaches when the talent is lacking. And while the jury is still out on the 2017 draft I'm not sure if 2016 wasn't very good.
-
I hope hue doesn’t get fired, but please god, hire an OC.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login