Skip to content

He Said, He Said

The Browns Board
25 16 993
  • @jcam222 said:

    Tour riddle me this , why is Hue's answer to whether or not it happened " I don't recall texting" vs. I did not do it

    Same answer the politicians give when guilty as hell IMO. 

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    @tour2ma said:

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    I did not. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Tour riddle me this , why is Hue's answer to whether or not it happened " I don't recall texting" vs. I did not do it

    Same answer the politicians give when guilty as hell IMO. 

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    @tour2ma said:

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    I sure didn't expect him to be there at #12.  I didn't think mahomes would get picked before watson. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Tour riddle me this , why is Hue's answer to whether or not it happened " I don't recall texting" vs. I did not do it

    Same answer the politicians give when guilty as hell IMO. 

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    @tour2ma said:

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    I still don’t.

  • @chicopeejohn said:

    Yes they are fools.

    Why didn't they listen to a group of beer-soaked fans that know virtually nothing about the NFL.

    I agree they are fools but not because they didn't listen to a bunch of beer-chair fanatics.

    They did listen to them. 

    @westside-steve said:

    Of course so far the beer soaked bums seem to have the upper hand, when you examine the record, over the harvard-educated bean counters and baseball jagoffs. And the beer soaked bums probably would have cost Jimmy a hell of a lot less money.

    ?

    WSS

    You’re all missing the point. We started Kizer, which the fans wanted. Then we started Hogan, which the fans wanted. So based strictly on opinions about who should start, the fans are 0-6. Congrats to them. Geniuses. 

    @wargograw said:

    They did listen to them. 

    You’re all missing the point. We started Kizer, which the fans wanted. Then we started Hogan, which the fans wanted. So based strictly on opinions about who should start, the fans are 0-6. Congrats to them. Geniuses. 

    War- don't start painting everyone with the same brush. I not only didn't want Kizer to start- I didn't even want him on the team.  And I didn't want Watson either.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That could be different...

    But again... back to the trade. Did you think back on 2016 Draft Day One that Watson was worth two 1sts???

    I did not. 

    @jcam222 said:

    I did not. 

    @sd_tom said:

    I didn't think mahomes would get picked before watson. 

    @roycerolls said:

    I still don’t.

    Ditto... Ditto... and Ditto...

    Also in agreement with us? Most of the Texans fan base... as the time. Now most claim they wondered why their FO took a chance on Watson not falling to them at 12...

    Fanbases are the same all over...