Skip to content

Name your favorite movies

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
42 25 7.3k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I wouldn't say it might be the best movie ever, but no doubt it was damn good.

    I am in my 60's so I have seen a lot of movies over the last 55 years, so when i say a solid B+, that doesn't mean is was a "B" rate movie.

    If people haven't seen it, it get's my thumbs up.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Bonnie and Clyde........viiolence, sex and pretty girls

    Godfather II...............what's there to say

    Platoon.......................had big effect on me at the time

    Apocalypse Now...........classsic big screen war vehicle

    The Departed...............Boston, Irish, Mr French and jack do it up

    Traffic..........................the paradox of morality and criminalilty

    Matchstick Men...............quirky drama with nick cage at his best

    Fargo............................funny and different with excellent film technique by the Coens

    Up in the Air................going through a job transistion at the time i saw the flick and could really relate...good funny script

    No Country For Old Men. ...each time i watch, i see filming techniques for the ages