Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Equality

Equality

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
30 Posts 7 Posters 359 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W Westside Steve

    "I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "

     I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*

    And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff.  This is obviously a prepared statement  that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.

    WSS

    DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @westside-steve said:

    "I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "

     I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*

    And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff.  This is obviously a prepared statement  that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.

    WSS

    Lebron didn't write this.  He isn't intelligent enough to.  Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.  

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

      @westside-steve said:

      "I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "

       I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*

      And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff.  This is obviously a prepared statement  that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.

      WSS

      Lebron didn't write this.  He isn't intelligent enough to.  Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.  

      tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @diehardbrownsfan said:

      Lebron didn't write this.  He isn't intelligent enough to.  Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.  

      Can't be any worse or better than our president. 

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Lebron did not "really" graduate hs. One of my best friends little brother was at St V with lebron and said he was in classes with special needs kids and still couldnt be bothered to pay attn. why would he? He was already worth millions

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
          • 24k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
          #24

          If any of u would have been set fir life by the time u were 16 u wouldnt have given a Sheet about school either. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #25

            The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            W C 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
              #26

              @mld-woody said:

              The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions

              Wealthy? But if you have an IQ of 65 and could bounce a rubber ball it's all good.

              Hey kids no matter what LeBron James says the president isn't trying to keep you little bastards from being successful. Suck it up. Learn to read. Probably none of you are going to be among the .0001% of athletic savant in the world.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Talk about not knowing which dude on the street is your father, not attending school, doing drugs, robbing stores, stealing cars......  It's whitey's fault!

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                  The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions

                  Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @mld-woody said:

                  The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions

                  Right. As soon as a wealthy conservative opens his trap omg he's a great american and lemme try to mumble the phrase maga while ur Sock tip is scraping my tonsils. The sloppy bj's these guys give anyone conservative, even the blatantly insincere.....smh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I guess the little one is the woodypeckerhead and the big one is CleveLurch

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate