Skip to content

Another curious signing

The Browns Board
25 17 606
  • best sopranos scene ever:

  • I actually like the guy.

    Still I never fully trust players that Belichick is willing to unload but...

    The concussion protocol is going to screw a lot of teams.

    WSS

  • Sorry... gave up on The Sopranos after season one... so...

    @clevfan4life said:

    I have high hopes for collins as a 4-3 blitzing olb'er that comes out of nowhere. If garrett plays well and we pick up a competent LDE, collins will essentially be unblockable rushing in conjunction with good DE's

    Lately I've been envisioning Collins at MLB with a fresh-faced, rookie OLB to his right and Kirk to his left.

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry... gave up on The Sopranos after season one... so...

    I don’t know your life, but I can guarantee this was the worst decision you ever made. 

    But the first 10 episodes or so are brutally slow so I can somewhat understand it. Should’ve powered through. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sorry... gave up on The Sopranos after season one... so...

    I don’t know your life, but I can guarantee this was the worst decision you ever made. 

    But the first 10 episodes or so are brutally slow so I can somewhat understand it. Should’ve powered through. 

    @wargograw said:

    I don’t know your life, but I can guarantee this was the worst decision you ever made. 

    But the first 10 episodes or so are brutally slow so I can somewhat understand it. Should’ve powered through. 

    Man I loved the first season... What am I saying, I loved the entire run. So damn good.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sorry... gave up on The Sopranos after season one... so...

    I don’t know your life, but I can guarantee this was the worst decision you ever made. 

    But the first 10 episodes or so are brutally slow so I can somewhat understand it. Should’ve powered through. 

    @wargograw said:

    I don’t know your life, but I can guarantee this was the worst decision you ever made. 

    I do... and can guarantee it's not... 😉