Hue most likely gone now....
-
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/10/26/16554512/kenny-britt-hates-everything-about-playing-in-london.....Why would a youth movement organization expecting any culture changes with franchise put this guy on a plane to London? Cut this cross-dressing homo
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/10/26/16554512/kenny-britt-hates-everything-about-playing-in-london.....Why would a youth movement organization expecting any culture changes with franchise put this guy on a plane to London? Cut this cross-dressing homo
“I hated London, hated it. I hated it with a passion,” said Britt, who then elaborated, “I hated everything about it. I hated the flight. I hated us being there so long. I hated the flight back. I hated the food. You can ask my wife the same thing, and she’ll give you the same answer.” When pressed to provide anything he enjoyed about his previous trip, Britt only answered with, “Nothing.”
Rookie safety Jabrill Peppers admitted to McManamon that he’s “really not fond of planes



apparently gerbil hates planes woody.
-
Is that kickoff time too early to drink after the first Hue screwup? I'm thinkin' maybe 5 or 10 mins. in.

& that's CDT for you Ag, 8:30 in the morning.. Ha, since my pal's house that I usually watch the games at is undergoing a total kitchen redo, I'm going to sleep in and watch the game on tape delay. No commercials.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
