Skip to content

Start Kevin Hogan!

The Browns Board
111 26 2.9k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    So, what is this.....4 pages of PoG's own idiotic opinions?  Edit: make if 5 pages.

    See my avatar: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life....but some certainly make the effort.

  • thomam3T thomam3 wrote on last edited by

    I'm with you PoG. Start Hogan. These Shmucking morons want to start the worst QB in the league. We have two other QB's who are better. STATS PROVE IT!! Dumbasses. Put the QB in that gives us the best chance to win. Kizer is not that guy. Shmuck his growth. We want to win asap.

  • thomam3T thomam3 wrote on last edited by

    Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

  • Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @thomam3 said:

    Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    All this does is tell me that perhaps the Browns should make a trade for a QB before the deadline.

    Or sign Colin Kaepernick. 

  • thomam3T thomam3 wrote on last edited by

    And that is perfectly reasonable Gipper. I would be totally up for that. If they don't.... start the best you got.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    jimmy garoppolo?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    The die has been cast. Kizer gets the nod this weekend in London. It is what it is, come on Kizer, we need your A game this week. No turnovers, impale the receivers in the numbers and finish the drive. We need this win, it's international. We need to play our best.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    Still hoping for Hogan and Gordon and Coleman after the BYE Week. Reinvent ourselves in the second half. 

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by

    Eric wrote this song for Kordell Stewart but it applies to Kizer............. (Sung to Popeye's song)

    He's Sockeyed the quarterback

    He fumbles when he gets sacked

    He drives to the goal line

    Then throws to the wrong guy

    He's Sockeyed the quarterback

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    He's sockeyed the quarterback

    can I get my quarter back? 

    Hue's starting the wrong guy

    Hogan's his fall guy

    He loves to sockeye the quarterback

  • Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @thomam3 said:

    Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    Start Kizer at RB while we're at it.