JT Barrett = Heisman Frontrunner?
-
Dude I'm talking too Woody.
-
Yeah, he's trying to troll. Don't ruin it.
-
I was at the game.
JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.
I was at the game.
JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.
It would take more than that.
-
I was at the game.
JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.
It would take more than that.
It would take more than that.
No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB
-
It would take more than that.
No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB
No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB
Yes, it would take much more than that. You are just too dumb to comprehend that fact.
-
No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB
Yes, it would take much more than that. You are just too dumb to comprehend that fact.
Yes, it would take much more than that. You are just too dumb to comprehend that fact.
You don't even know what a fact is...
-
I was at the game.
JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.
I was at the game.
JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.
Yeah totally.
-
Yes, it would take much more than that. You are just too dumb to comprehend that fact.
You don't even know what a fact is...
You don't even know what a fact is...
I will give you this much for a fact: John O'Korn does suck pretty bad.
Speight is leaving, right?
WTF else do you have that is any better?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login