Browns Coaching Staff to be fired, FO Likely Retained with addition of GM
-
He's got less rushing attempts than Wentz
I NEVER said Kizer ran the ball a lot, I said he is a run-first QB. Now, he might camp out in the backfield and purposely not run, but his brain thinks run first.
Also, of course Kizer runs less, he tries, but gets sacked and Wentz plays more downs.
Its the same with the Zumba bastard two Tackle Texas, he is getting sacks because the defense is playing 2x as much as other guy.
I NEVER said Kizer ran the ball a lot, I said he is a run-first QB. Now, he might camp out in the backfield and purposely not run, but his brain thinks run first.
Also, of course Kizer runs less, he tries, but gets sacked and Wentz plays more downs.
Its the same with the Zumba bastard two Tackle Texas, he is getting sacks because the defense is playing 2x as much as other guy.
I was referring to Watson.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login