Rumors. Harbaugh, others to Browns??
-
We won't stop hearing rumors, but I really don't want another coach. Let's promote AL Saunders to OC, and we can demote Sashi and bring in another GM. Let's give Kizer every opportunity to succeed, and see if he can't improve next year. That being said, I also think that we draft a QB high. Preferably Mayfield or Lamar Jackson.
-
We won't stop hearing rumors, but I really don't want another coach. Let's promote AL Saunders to OC, and we can demote Sashi and bring in another GM. Let's give Kizer every opportunity to succeed, and see if he can't improve next year. That being said, I also think that we draft a QB high. Preferably Mayfield or Lamar Jackson.
We won't stop hearing rumors, but I really don't want another coach. Let's promote AL Saunders to OC, and we can demote Sashi and bring in another GM. Let's give Kizer every opportunity to succeed, and see if he can't improve next year. That being said, I also think that we draft a QB high. Preferably Mayfield or Lamar Jackson.
A Man A Plan a Canal Panama.
-
@boo-fagley said:
If Belichick looked at the cast of misfits who coached the Patriots before him, he would have turned around at the state line and gone home. The Browns are due for something good.
This is what you said in case you forgot. Carroll was 27-21 with the Pats and is a Hall of Fame coach, the other is Bill Parcells
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login