Skip to content

Gordon hanging out with Greg Little at Bar last night

The Browns Board
24 15 813
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #21

    So how do you feel about the opiod thing? 

  • I read they worked out late and then went out for a bite. Mary Kay tried to slant it negatively as much as possible, which is why coaches, players, and executives ALL hate her (I don't know this for fact but I can just tell by their reactions to her questioning). 

    Josh probably got hungry after working out, I know I certainly do, and grabbed a late bite. I saw no mention of what time he went HOME. If it was at 11pm, who cares? If it's a 2am situation...then that's something else. Did people say he was drinking and partying? Or was he just having a bite with a friend? Why doesn't the story explain any of this? 

    What Josh DOES need to understand is how his actions affect the team and his ability to make a comeback. Everything he does is going to be scrutinized very publicly. He HAS to know this, and why would he want to be a distraction? I think he'll learn from this. If he gets hungry at 11pm, get it to go or get a delivery service. 

    If he only knew how many people were rooting for him both in his professional life AND his personal life....

    I hate wasted potential. The tormented life the person lives with, the shame of it all, and then one day ending up as an ESPN "30 for 30" TV show, before fading back into irrelevance. Cmon Josh... 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I read they worked out late and then went out for a bite. Mary Kay tried to slant it negatively as much as possible, which is why coaches, players, and executives ALL hate her (I don't know this for fact but I can just tell by their reactions to her questioning). 

    Josh probably got hungry after working out, I know I certainly do, and grabbed a late bite. I saw no mention of what time he went HOME. If it was at 11pm, who cares? If it's a 2am situation...then that's something else. Did people say he was drinking and partying? Or was he just having a bite with a friend? Why doesn't the story explain any of this? 

    What Josh DOES need to understand is how his actions affect the team and his ability to make a comeback. Everything he does is going to be scrutinized very publicly. He HAS to know this, and why would he want to be a distraction? I think he'll learn from this. If he gets hungry at 11pm, get it to go or get a delivery service. 

    If he only knew how many people were rooting for him both in his professional life AND his personal life....

    I hate wasted potential. The tormented life the person lives with, the shame of it all, and then one day ending up as an ESPN "30 for 30" TV show, before fading back into irrelevance. Cmon Josh... 

    dirt diggin' MKC.  But Josh you have to realize- and for sure they drilled it into your head- you can't go or be seen for a very long time in any place that serves booze. The temptation to have "just one" is too great.  

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I read they worked out late and then went out for a bite. Mary Kay tried to slant it negatively as much as possible, which is why coaches, players, and executives ALL hate her (I don't know this for fact but I can just tell by their reactions to her questioning). 

    Josh probably got hungry after working out, I know I certainly do, and grabbed a late bite. I saw no mention of what time he went HOME. If it was at 11pm, who cares? If it's a 2am situation...then that's something else. Did people say he was drinking and partying? Or was he just having a bite with a friend? Why doesn't the story explain any of this? 

    What Josh DOES need to understand is how his actions affect the team and his ability to make a comeback. Everything he does is going to be scrutinized very publicly. He HAS to know this, and why would he want to be a distraction? I think he'll learn from this. If he gets hungry at 11pm, get it to go or get a delivery service. 

    If he only knew how many people were rooting for him both in his professional life AND his personal life....

    I hate wasted potential. The tormented life the person lives with, the shame of it all, and then one day ending up as an ESPN "30 for 30" TV show, before fading back into irrelevance. Cmon Josh... 

    dirt diggin' MKC.  But Josh you have to realize- and for sure they drilled it into your head- you can't go or be seen for a very long time in any place that serves booze. The temptation to have "just one" is too great.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    dirt diggin' MKC.  But Josh you have to realize- and for sure they drilled it into your head- you can't go or be seen for a very long time in any place that serves booze. The temptation to have "just one" is too great.  

    Yep-change people, PLACES and things. Idiot!

  • @hx214 said:

    Greg Little does. Proves he has at least one friend.

    And Corey Coleman says he talks to him everyday. And Kirksey tweeted at MKC and told her to leave Gordon alone. 

    So so at least three friends.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Kirksey tweeted at MKC and told her to leave Gordon alone.

    Tweet really needs posting...

    Christian Kirksey‏Verified account @Kirksey

    Replying to @MaryKayCabot

    Leave this man alone! ?