Skip to content

An Honest Question: What is it about this FO....

The Browns Board
106 24 2.5k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Technically , yeah... I'm ok with that.. but if the kid is gonna troll . what good is he?.. It seems like he's more worried about being right and having everyone kow tow to his sub culture way of thinking.. The kid has a lot to learn about respect.. It will take a person a lot farther in life instead of trying to be some phony , little , wannabe Internet badass,,,

    The only thing you need to know about respect is that you don’t have mine.

    Or really anyone else’s.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The only thing you need to know about respect is that you don’t have mine.

    Or really anyone else’s.

    The feeling is mutual...

  • @nickers said:

    what good is he?.

    Aside from the fact that he knows football better than 90+% percent of the posters on this forum?

    And respect is earned... you don't have mine either.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @tour2ma said:

    Aside from the fact that he knows football better than 90+% percent of the posters on this forum?

    And respect is earned... you don't have mine either.

    I didn't ask for it... Nor do I want it... I'm not gonna melt  because I wont kiss yours.. and least of all.. His A$$.. Want respect.. get a dog...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    TCPO, you're welcome at my crib. Just pay the fare for 1,000 miles.

  • TCPO, you're welcome at my crib. Just pay the fare for 1,000 miles.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    TCPO, you're welcome at my crib. Just pay the fare for 1,000 miles.

    Haha, appreciate it buddy. Same goes for you, whenever you end up over in this neck of the woods.

  • @wargograw said:

    TCPO, you're welcome at my crib. Just pay the fare for 1,000 miles.

    Haha, appreciate it buddy. Same goes for you, whenever you end up over in this neck of the woods.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Haha, appreciate it buddy. Same goes for you, whenever you end up over in this neck of the woods.

    😁Oh, I love a little youngsters bromance. These Are The Days Of Our Lives.😍

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Haha, appreciate it buddy. Same goes for you, whenever you end up over in this neck of the woods.

    😁Oh, I love a little youngsters bromance. These Are The Days Of Our Lives.😍

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    😁Oh, I love a little youngsters bromance. These Are The Days Of Our Lives.😍

    Invest in Reckitt Benckiser.  (makers of K-Y Jelly)