Skip to content

Positives from the 2017 season?

The Browns Board
83 31 2.7k
  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Other than "this season's performance will get [insert name] fired/traded/cut" or "first round pick in next draft"? What positives have you seen or can still be salvaged?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Kizer proved he isn't a pro NFL qb?

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Duke Johnson.  He needs more touches per game.

  • Kizer proved he isn't a pro NFL qb?

    Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @stillmotion said:

    Kizer proved he isn't a pro NFL qb?

    have to disagree with you here.  he's definitely had his share of rookie mistakes but he made some clutch throws today and showed a lot of guts fighting for extra yards when he ran the ball.  he's made some strides this season and i hope the browns stick with him and attempt to get a vet QB as the backup situation is dire.   would suck to start from square one and have another season of QB rookie mistakes throwing to the same guys who drop the ball after it bounces off their chest.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Positives from the 2017 Browns' season...?

    It's going to be over in 5 weeks. 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #7

    We get to see coach Fester skinnydip in lake Erie in December?

  • Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @poeticg said:

    Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    @tinythinker said:

    Other than "this season's performance will get [insert name] fired/traded/cut" or "first round pick in next draft"? What positives have you seen or can still be salvaged?

    I do like the way our corners have played as well as our run defense up until today

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    THE only positive is that it’s alomst over

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #10

    The Browns' game was over before the Rams/Saints game began..... Finally! The Browns did something right. 

  • THE only positive is that it’s alomst over

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @browns149 said:

    THE only positive is that it’s alomst over

    I have a dog that is a twin to your avatar. Female lab.. I'll get a pic on here for ya.

  • Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @poeticg said:

    Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

    😮 Maybe the craziest thing I've ever seen in here.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #13
    Positives from the 2017 season?

    I'm positive we suck.

  • @poeticg said:

    Kevin Hogan was amazing in his brief time that he got. Other than the 2nd Quarter of the Texans game he's done EVERYTHING right. I would like to see what he could do with an entire offseason and starter reps. Hogan to Gordon! 

    - Pick Barkley and Ridley in the first round of the draft and we'd have an offense to compliment our defense- and that's how we'll win games. 

    Hogan/Barkley/Gordon/Ridley/Coleman/Njoku/DeValve - I could win more games in half of one season than Hue has in won in two.

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    @tinythinker said:

    Other than "this season's performance will get [insert name] fired/traded/cut" or "first round pick in next draft"? What positives have you seen or can still be salvaged?

    I do like the way our corners have played as well as our run defense up until today

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @richiswhere said:

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

  • @richiswhere said:

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @poeticg said:

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    #PoeticHogan

  • @richiswhere said:

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @poeticg said:

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    Kevin Hogan hasn't won a game in the NFL 😆

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #17

    As I said from the beginning. I had a vision of Hogan to Gordon. Next week maybe? 

  • As I said from the beginning. I had a vision of Hogan to Gordon. Next week maybe? 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @poeticg said:

    As I said from the beginning. I had a vision of Hogan to Gordon. Next week maybe? 

    Never. 

    We are having Gordon back next week, we want to stay positive. Don't wish on a Kizer injury. 

  • @richiswhere said:

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @poeticg said:

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    If saying the most outrageous dumb Sheet that you would think a 12 year old might be thinking then yeah you are very positive.

  • @richiswhere said:

    WTF are you talking about TROLL

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @poeticg said:

    I'm pretty sure that you match the description of a troll more than I. Is a TROLL overwhelmingly positive and true in their assessments? Does a TROLL come up with legitimate answers for the most compounding problems that we've faced since the return? Hmm? 

    So a troll offers solutions while everyone else says- Dumpster Fire! Fire everybody. Fire the owner! Our players SUCK. Our TEAM SUCKS. Nah, not me homeboy, I find ways to win- just like Kevin Hogan. 

    OK, you want a positive? Deshone Kizer is not the worst quarterback in the NFL. Cody Kessler is. It's one of many reasons Hue- just trust  me- needs to be gone. But thinking Kevin Hogan is going to ride in on a white horse and save the Browns is crackhead thinking. PO.