Skip to content

***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
108 32 3.6k 1
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    Thanks to not playing more than 6 games this season, this season doesn't count, and Browns will keep his rights through 2018 and 2019, and he'll become UFA in 2020. 

  • @baconhound said:

    Gordon is a restricted free agent so depends how much the Browns want to retain him.  

    I don't think that is right.  I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think that is right.  I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years. 

    The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't think that is right.  I am not sure, but I think I heard the Browns have him for 2 more years. 

    The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...

    Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season

  • @nickers said:

    The Browns have Gordon's rookie contract for 2 more years.. I suspect if things go well.. They'll franchise him...

    Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @stillmotion said:

    Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season

    And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.

  • @stillmotion said:

    Unless Josh pulls a Kyrie Irving, but I can’t see him doing that unless we fail to win 3 games next season

    And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.

    Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years? 

    The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?

  • @nickers said:

    And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.

    Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years? 

    The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years? 

    The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?

    No , He's really not.. But , people do things for whatever reason... I don't think he's anything other than a young man trying to find his way in life , not unlike any of us. As I posted earlier.. I don't think the kid is evil.. Stupid?.. Yeah.. One could say that...We all were stupid at one point in life...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    First off... We seriously need to ban this bot thread-starter....

    And sorry jiggins, but you've done no better. I'll give it a shot this week.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hogan!

    And yet somehow we still lost... back-ups just don't determine games like they used to...

    @nero said:

    Man, you are the hardest to understand around here, lol...

    You get a decoder ring with your 1000th post.

    @d-bone said:

    Tour right on with his 1st play prediction..... 

    Thanks, but not really.... CB was off so it should have been a bubble screen... 😉 ... effin' Kizer messin' with my rep...

  • @nickers said:

    And I couldn't blame him , if he wanted to be someplace where a winning culture was established as well.. But then theres Joe Thomas.. So Who knows.. Time will tell. One way or another.

    Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years? 

    The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life

    @the-gipper said:

    Is Josh Gordon really in a position to make demands such as that.......to the team that stuck by him for 3 years? 

    The dude may be an addict....but do you think he is a complete ingrate?

    He might not be in a position oeriod. No contending team right now wants him, no matter his upside. The kid himself isnt cancer from what i understand, but his habitual screw ups are. U get this stud of a wr thst u start molding ur offense around and wham he's out fir a year