Skip to content

Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia and Alabama picked for College Playoff

College Football Forum
105 14 3.8k
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    They would’ve still had 2 plays to get the first. They’re the most clutch program in the country. I don’t think you can just say that had Georgia covered that play well they would’ve won. 

  • They would’ve still had 2 plays to get the first. They’re the most clutch program in the country. I don’t think you can just say that had Georgia covered that play well they would’ve won. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    They would’ve still had 2 plays to get the first. They’re the most clutch program in the country. I don’t think you can just say that had Georgia covered that play well they would’ve won. 

    They are the most professional "football factory" in the NCAA probably  followed by OHIO STATE.....thank goodness or the B1G would be forever behind the SEC.

    Also just on a side note GEO +4 did cover as did all four NFL teams, a real underdog week.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Remember when Trent Richardson, an employed student athlete, was rocking a brand new $40k SUV with custom chrome rims?

    Very clutch

  • @wargograw said:

    They would’ve still had 2 plays to get the first. They’re the most clutch program in the country. I don’t think you can just say that had Georgia covered that play well they would’ve won. 

    They are the most professional "football factory" in the NCAA probably  followed by OHIO STATE.....thank goodness or the B1G would be forever behind the SEC.

    Also just on a side note GEO +4 did cover as did all four NFL teams, a real underdog week.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    They are the most professional "football factory" in the NCAA probably  followed by OHIO STATE.....thank goodness or the B1G would be forever behind the SEC.

    Also just on a side note GEO +4 did cover as did all four NFL teams, a real underdog week.

    No doubt. Second best program in the country right now (and I would say best all time). Though if Clemson shows more staying power then you'd have to give them the title of second best right now. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Remember when Trent Richardson, an employed student athlete, was rocking a brand new $40k SUV with custom chrome rims?

    Very clutch

    Yep. And Vince Young had an Escalade. And everyone at Ohio State had (at least when my friend was there from 2010-2012) brand new cars. 

    When I first moved to College Station (this was pre-SEC, pre-new Kyle Field, pre-Johnny, pre-Jimbo, etc.--A&M did not have cash like it does today) and I saw Von Miller in a gas station. He drove a brand new Dodge Charger.

    Get with it or get left.

  • @mjp28 said:

    They are the most professional "football factory" in the NCAA probably  followed by OHIO STATE.....thank goodness or the B1G would be forever behind the SEC.

    Also just on a side note GEO +4 did cover as did all four NFL teams, a real underdog week.

    No doubt. Second best program in the country right now (and I would say best all time). Though if Clemson shows more staying power then you'd have to give them the title of second best right now. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Remember when Trent Richardson, an employed student athlete, was rocking a brand new $40k SUV with custom chrome rims?

    Very clutch

    Yep. And Vince Young had an Escalade. And everyone at Ohio State had (at least when my friend was there from 2010-2012) brand new cars. 

    When I first moved to College Station (this was pre-SEC, pre-new Kyle Field, pre-Johnny, pre-Jimbo, etc.--A&M did not have cash like it does today) and I saw Von Miller in a gas station. He drove a brand new Dodge Charger.

    Get with it or get left.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    When I first moved to College Station (this was pre-SEC, pre-new Kyle Field, pre-Johnny, pre-Jimbo, etc.--A&M did not have cash like it does today) and I saw Von Miller in a gas station. He drove a brand new Dodge Charger.

    Are you sure that was Von? Pretty sure he was driving a chicken hauling car. Here's a picture of it from his car collection. Pretty sure that's a chicken symbol on the side (when I'm not wearing my reading glasses). 😁 

    See the chicken facing right in that yellow thingy with drooping tailfeathers?🙄

    Von Miller Car Collection, 4 Cars Owned