Skip to content

Bowl Schedule, Scouting the QBs

The Browns Board
54 20 3.2k
  • Ahhh, fliteratively...now it makes sense. 

  • I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight? 

    @roycerolls said:

    I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight? 

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

  • @roycerolls said:

    I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight? 

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

    He'd be welcome to any party I host. 😁 

  • @roycerolls said:

    I love Rosen and have seen him make many great, nfl quality throws, but I have never seen him literally carry another person, let alone an entire team. An entire team weighs tens of thousands of pounds, how could anyone expect a skinny California boy to literally carry that much weight? 

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

    Just some good natured ribbin’ no need to get butthurt. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Man I bet you're just super fun at parties. Very cool.

    Just some good natured ribbin’ no need to get butthurt. 

    @roycerolls said:

    Just some good natured ribbin’ no need to get butthurt. 

    I literally never felt that way.

  • Can't wait to see Josh Allen, again. I only saw him once this year, and it wasn't pretty, but last year he seemed fine. 

  • Set your DVRs now. If I've missed anyone, feel free to add. Or players at other positions we need to watch...   All times EST

    12\22 ESPN 4PM Wyoming- Central Michigan   Josh Allen

    12\26 ESPN 9PM Kansas State- UCLA   Josh Rosen

    12\28 ESPN 1:30PM Virginia- Navy   Kurt Benkert (some have mentioned him as a sleeper- I've only seen one series) 

    12\28 ESPN 5:15PM Oklahoma State- Virginia Tech    Mason Rudolph (Gipper fave)

    12\29 ESPN 8:30PM Ohio State- USC    Sam Darnold

    12\30 ESPN Noon Louisville- Mississippi State   Lamar Jackson

    12\30 ESPN 4PM Penn State- Washington    Jake Browning (as a bonus Saquon Barkley) 

    1\1     ESPN 5PM Oklahoma- Georgia    Baker Mayfield

    @hoorta said:

    Set your DVRs now. If I've missed anyone, feel free to add. Or players at other positions we need to watch...   All times EST

    12\22 ESPN 4PM Wyoming- Central Michigan   Josh Allen

    12\26 ESPN 9PM Kansas State- UCLA   Josh Rosen

    12\28 ESPN 1:30PM Virginia- Navy   Kurt Benkert (some have mentioned him as a sleeper- I've only seen one series) 

    12\28 ESPN 5:15PM Oklahoma State- Virginia Tech    Mason Rudolph (Gipper fave)

    12\29 ESPN 8:30PM Ohio State- USC    Sam Darnold

    12\30 ESPN Noon Louisville- Mississippi State   Lamar Jackson

    12\30 ESPN 4PM Penn State- Washington    Jake Browning (as a bonus Saquon Barkley) 

    1\1     ESPN 5PM Oklahoma- Georgia    Baker Mayfield

      MISSED ONE! A "new" qb may enter the draft. His HC is leaving to coach elsewhere. Drew Lock.  Missouri vs Texas

    Where is the Texas Bowl, and how can I watch?

    Stadium and city: NRG Stadium in Houston, Tx.

    Date and time: Dec. 27, 9 p.m. ET

    TV and streaming: ESPN and WatchESPN

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/12/3/16222552/texas-bowl-2017-date-location-tv-schedule-streaming-online

  • What skinny pouty qb kid from California would be happy to play in a blue collar, high wind, bad winter weather

    city on the Great Lake like Cleveland? Sure, Brian Sipe sure did. But we knew Brian Sipe, and rosen,....

    you're no Brian Sipe.🙂

  • Josh Allen and Drew Lock if he declares for draft in later round.

  • 15 bowl games down with the big schools yet to play. From my man cave couch, if Dorsey has any eyes out on the 30 teams that have played? There is no need to reach on any RB’s or WR’s in this upcoming draft..

  • damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

  • damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    @topdawg31 said:

    damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

  • damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    @topdawg31 said:

    damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    Concussion protocol.  He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.  

  • @topdawg31 said:

    damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    Concussion protocol.  He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.  

    @sd_tom said:

    Concussion protocol.  He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.  

    Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket.  Morgan Fairchild.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    @the-gipper said:

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    It does.

  • @sd_tom said:

    Concussion protocol.  He didn't skip it just to skip it. I wanted to see him play also.  

    Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket.  Morgan Fairchild.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket.  Morgan Fairchild.

    Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, concussion protocol. Yea, that's the ticket.  Morgan Fairchild.

    Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year

    @sd_tom said:

    Did you see some of the hits he took in the previous game? He's been sacked a lot this year

    Probably true...the team around him isn't very good...including that defense.  Still...likely "precautionary" so as not to jeopardize pro career.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    damnit, wanted to see Rosen, didnt play, wanted to see Kerwin James today, not playing WTF? thank the lord that players wont skip the CFP.

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    @the-gipper said:

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?  

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?  

    @mark-o said:

    If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?  

    That entered my mind as well.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am seeing what seems like Rosen being a big Chicken arse.    He didn't play yesterday due to a concussion?   Why do I think that is subterfuge...in that he just didn't want to jeopardize his draft status.

    He doesn't want to play for the Browns?  Why? Because it is too cold in Cleveland?  That would be a Vaginal attitude?  Because the Browns lose all the time?  Well...if he is as good as he thinks he is....they would not lose all the time because he would have the kohones to be confident that HE is a winner...and could bring winning here. 

    I have not done that much research into him....but these things do seem rather Kuntish, do they not?

    If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?  

    @mark-o said:

    If its true that he was out due to a concussion from a game that happened a month ago, what chance does he have of surviving in the NFL?  

    Fair statement.  But, like I said, I think it was just a subterfuge. At least others had the honesty to say:  I am sitting out of this meaningless bowl game in order to avoid a devastating injury that could jeopardize my draft position.    I think that is precisely what Rosen did....its just that he lied about it.   Now....if he did play....and if he did suffer another concussion...it COULD hurt him, I think. So, I have no real problem if that is why he stayed out.....I just don't like him lying about it.