Dorsey Hired
-
Right or wrong, I just can't see a head coach surviving a 0-16, or another 1-15 season. 1-31? 2-30?
Just can't see it.
-
Here's LaCancera's feeder article to the one posted above...
-
Its lacanfora, has he ever been right? He fukking hates the browns and shts on them and throws tacks into the lockerroom every chance he gets. Only mkc is worse.
-
Dorsey was 100% right
-
I think he's right. No one survives an 0-16 after a 1-15. No one.
-
I think he's right. No one survives an 0-16 after a 1-15. No one.
I think he's right. No one survives an 0-16 after a 1-15. No one.
Yep, I just don't see how that's remotely possible. If there was a thread on predicting when or if Hue will be fired, my guess would be "Officially announced Monday morning, after the last game".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login